BY GEORGE FOREMAN #4 in Griddles

The George Foreman Grill provides great options in healthy cooking lifestyle and cooking in minutes.  It is incredibly easy to clean with a sponge  with removable plates for dishwasher safe. New contemporary design with silver metallic finish and 96 square inch cooking surface. Removable grill plates with non-stick coating. Oversized LED readouts for variable temperature control and timer. 1 Inch floating hinge. Grill includes 2 drip trays to catch the fat and specially designed spatula. Please Note: This item has bee. see more...

• I have never used one of these grills before! How is this...2 Answers
  • What is the difference in this grill vs the classic one ?1 Answers
  • What makes this one different from the older version?11 Answers
Penny P.
Westfield, MA
Loved this when i lived in small apt ...grilled flavor and healthy food without going outside and good when in limited space
Alexis K.
Perfect to grill on! Especially when its cold out and you are still, craving those grilled foods. Also, for small places.
Ashlee S.
Falmouth, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this item makes lunch and dinners very simple and clean up is a breeze and it comes in red!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lexie L.
Phoenix, AZ
We cook everything in ours. Makes dinner with a busy schedule so much easier. It is also pretty easy to clean up after.
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
I love my foreman grill. Not only is it good to cooks pieces of meat but also great to make paninis or grilled burritos
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
I absolutely love this this grill! I cook on it very often. Its wonderful. Easy to clean. I could not live without it.
Christina H.
Love the grill.. Hamburgers taste more juicy, without all that extra fat. Can cook just about anything.. Love love love
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I really love the convenience of this grill, especially because I don't know the first thing about an actual grill.
I love this! It is especially great in the winter time so I don't have to cook outside in the freezing cold.
Cristal M.
Kissimmee, FL
I really like this product. It cooks pretty quick and easy, but sometimes it can be a little messy for me
Tasha C.
What makes this one different from the older version?
kathy s.
Joliet, IL
I have never used one of these grills before! How is this a healthier life style choice for me? I hear it is also easy to use?
Amy P.
What is the difference in this grill vs the classic one ?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Is this one just a larger version of the regular Forman grill?