BY GEORGE FOREMAN #2 in Griddles

The George Foreman Grill provides great options in healthy cooking lifestyle and cooking in minutes.  It is incredibly easy to clean with a sponge  with removable plates for dishwasher safe. New contemporary design with silver metallic finish and 96 square inch cooking surface. Removable grill plates with non-stick coating. Oversized LED readouts for variable temperature control and timer. 1 Inch floating hinge. Grill includes 2 drip trays to catch the fat and specially designed spatula. Please Note: This item has bee. see more...

• I have never used one of these grills before! How is this a healt...2 Answers
  • What is the difference in this grill vs the classic one ?1 Answers
  • What makes this one different from the older version?11 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ashley L.
Cedar Park, TX
We actually have two sizes of George Forman Grill and absolutely love them! They don't dry your meat out, and remove a lot of the grease and fat! And you can basically make any meat! They're GREAT.
Amanda A.
Conroe, TX
Ye everyone should buy this grill because you can literally prepare anything on it! i usually make paninis for like lunch or a snack! i get whole west bread with light mayo and mustard then get some grilled chicken, lettuce and tomato then put it in there for about a minute and a half and it comes out delicious!
Bree K.
Detroit, MI
Very easy to use. and on night when I'm alone and know one to cook for this makes cooking fun.new contemporary design with silver metallic finish and 96 square inch cooking surface Removable grill plates with non-stick coating
Oversized LED readouts for variable temperature control and timere.
Sandra O.
Two Rivers, WI
I really like this a lot. It is pretty easy to use and cooks your food quickly and evenly. It is quite bulky, so I have to store it in the basement. Besides meat, it is wonderful for vegetables and fish!!
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
I LOVE my George Foreman Grill - I use it year round to make chicken, pork and even steaks. I especially love to heat up my tortillas after making grilled chicken - truly an awesome product. I have bought 2 of them since they have been on the market - the best spent money.
Samantha B.
Camdenton, MO
This was one of the first gifts I got from my parents when I moved out on my own, and seriously is the best gift ever. It gets food cooked in half the time especially chicken and hamburger. If you are moving out on your own, I HIGHLY suggest you get one of these for SURE.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
I love this grill because we live in a very small apartment where theres no place to grill anything so this grill is perfect for us . I love grilling my chicken and fish and this grill is the best
brittany m.
Hanover , IN
This product is a MUST HAVE! If you live alone, or just you and a spouse/roommate.. this is a perfect kitchen must. Easy to use, drains all the grease! Fast way to cook!
Annetta W.
Sulphur Rock, AR
I have had a George Foreman grill for probably 15 years now. I absolutely love them. They are the best if you don't want all that fat in your food. It just drains right off into the drip-pan.
Jenna J.
Boston
I love my George Foreman. It heats up quickly and is super convenient to be able to grill things on your kitchen counter. It doesn't smoke and the plates are easy to wash.
Tasha C.
What makes this one different from the older version?
kathy s.
Joliet, IL
I have never used one of these grills before! How is this a healthier life style choice for me? I hear it is also easy to use?
Amy P.
What is the difference in this grill vs the classic one ?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Is this one just a larger version of the regular Forman grill?