George Foreman The Next Grilleration

The George Foreman Grill provides great options in healthy cooking lifestyle and cooking in minutes.  It is incredibly easy to clean with a sponge  with removable plates for dishwasher safe. New contemporary design with silver metallic finish and 96 square inch cooking surface. Removable grill plates with non-stick coating. Oversized LED readouts for variable temperature control and timer. 1 Inch floating hinge. Grill includes 2 drip trays to catch the fat and specially designed spatula. Please Note: This item has bee.

Is this one just a larger version of the regular Forman grill?
I have never used one of these grills before! How is this a healthier life style choice for me? I hear it is also easy to use?
What is the difference in this grill vs the classic one ?
Start your review of George Foreman The Next Grilleration!
Adams Center , NY
This is perfect for the fall/winter months where you can't go outside and use your regular grill to cook dinner. You can use this inside the house and basically can grill anything you want; steak, chicken, burgers, etc. It's convenient & easy to clean. Just store it in one of your bottom cupboards or pantry or wherever. A little pricy, but could probably find deals on ebay or amazon or Walmart, plus its a lot cheaper than a regular sized grill and will last a long time. Can bring it anywhere with you.
Jacksonville, FL
I grew up with using this and it has alwayd been my go to staple when I don't have to use any other dish in the house! Now as an adult, I truly love this still today. It cooks meat evenly from top to bottom and its still convenient that it heats and grills all around the meat. I still love this and I don't feel bad because I didn't use oil or other fat. Highly recommend and is very affordable!
Love this grill. It is honestly amazing super convenient and cooks everything and I mean everything timely and evenly. I have had grills before that cannot cook evenly at all but this is by far the best and smallest grill I have gotten and it is great. I would 100% recommend for anyone who has a smaller space to work with to get this grill.
Spring hill, FL
I purchased this grill for my son's dorm room- it is perfect for a two person meal- somewhat easy to clean, but takes longer than advertised to cook. To improve it needs a better drip tray and be a bit easier to clean. I would recommend  I would recommend this to someone living in a tight space area, it doesn't take up much room.
Paw Paw
I love my George Foreman grill. It is so easy to use and it cooks evenly every singe time. The removable plates makes it even easier to use and clean up afterwards. My favorite thing to cook on it is Chicken and it always comes out amazing! It's great for all kinds of meats and veggies too
Las Vegas
I first got one of these as a wedding gift in 2005. It was easy and convient to have as a grill in a ONE bedroom apartment with a newborn. Its great how it squeezes out the fat but with that it also squeeZes out flavor. But for a first time chef or new family it's a great product
Pomona, CA
My family loved the George Foreman grill we use this quite a lot. We have done our steaks, chicken , sandwiches, burgers and I love to see all the excess fat that is released and we don't consume. It makes cooking sometimes so much faster and healthy.
Walpole, MA
Really wanted one. Received as a gift last year. Used it for about a week. Cooks anything and everything super fast. Wire is attached so clean up is difficult and takes a lot of trial and era when cooking meats. It’s now a dust collector in a cabinet.
Fresno, CA
I had received this grill as a Christmas gift one year about 2 years ago well the digital button on it went out you had to mash it down really hard to work that is the only problem I had with it I loved it it makes a wonderful steak and chicken also sandwiches
San Diego
I can’t use this without thinking about that one episode of the office where Michael steps on his grill. It’s a great grill very convenient and easy to clean I like that the plates are detachable and non stick too. Just don’t leave it beside your bed