BY GEORGE FOREMAN #2 in Griddles

The George Foreman Grill provides great options in healthy cooking lifestyle and cooking in minutes.  It is incredibly easy to clean with a sponge  with removable plates for dishwasher safe. New contemporary design with silver metallic finish and 96 square inch cooking surface. Removable grill plates with non-stick coating. Oversized LED readouts for variable temperature control and timer. 1 Inch floating hinge. Grill includes 2 drip trays to catch the fat and specially designed spatula. Please Note: This item has bee. see more...

• I have never used one of these grills before! How is this a healt...2 Answers
  • What is the difference in this grill vs the classic one ?1 Answers
  • What makes this one different from the older version?11 Answers
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation. Perfect
Crystal G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I LOVE this George Foreman grill. The waffles are perfect... just wait until the steam diminishes before opening the grill and they will be cooked (if you have used a waffle iron it is the same)! I really like the multiple uses of this grill. I have cooked steak, fish, burgers, waffles, chicken and mostly with the setting between 2 1/2 to 3. Everything I have tried cooks very well on this grill. (:
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Decorator Expert Level 2
George Foremans are a musy have in the kitchen. We have all the different sizes and ones they came out with. Love them all. I love that it cooks out the fat so the food coming off is healthy for you and tastes so delicious also. Would definitely recommend this or any George Foreman for that matter.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
If you want something that's less messy then a griddle is your best bet and is easy to use! I borrowed my aunts griddle all the time and I love it she told me that it was very affordable and then she highly recommends it
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
The George Foreman Grill was a staple for me during college; however, it has now been replaced by a more sturdy, larger, multi-grilling station - the Griddler. I can flip the grates and make eggs/pancakes or use the grated side for chicken, hot dogs, burgers - it's fantastic. Cleanup is the same at the GF Grill, the plates remove and are dishwasher safe. Basically what I'm getting at - the GF Grill is perfect for a single household, college life, roommate situation; but there are much better products for a family...
Amanda S.
Twinsburg, OH
I've owned my grill for a little while now- I would recommend this model to anyone. With this model the removable grill plates are the best feature. No more trying to scrub the grill- you just pop them off and you can wash by hand or dishwasher. It makes clean up a breeze and makes me more likely to use it. I first looked at this model to get a unit with temperature control again. This is a nice feature that I prefer, as I can set the temperature rather than on or off like other models. It makes the cooking a little more precise and the meat a little more moist. It heats up rather quickly so it's nice to pop some chicken on for a quick dinner. It is quick in the summer -I don't have to heat up the house or the grill and I get to have "grilled" items all winter long when the snow flies. It is a little large for just the 2 of us, but it is perfect when we have company.
dharlyn joy l.
Metuchen, NJ
i bought this because i kind of wanted to meal prep and eat a little healthier without the oil so much.. ( which both of this dint happen).. but for better use.. i love this for cooking bacon or any meat... is doesn't make my bacon shrivel up as much compared to cooking it in a pan.. and since i usually have someone sleeping over all the time it helps with the cooking for me and my family
hhh k.
Webster, NY
I loved this when I was in my college dorm, I loved this when I lived in a one bedroom apartment and I love it now in my house. Some of the newer models have removable and interchangeable grills, which was a great idea. I can't say that I am necessarily a fan of the outdoor kettle-style grill, but for indoor, quick, easy, healthy cooking, you really can't beat the George Foreman The Next Grilleration
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
I love this grill-it gets food done super fast. We can't have a grill on our apartments deck so this lets us do our grilling. I've also discovered that if you cook bacon on it it gets really crispy and its not greasy-plus no spatter!
April H.
Love the easy use and easy clean this product offers! Great for grilling meat, veggies, and sandwiches. So easy my seven and five year old uses it (under supervision) to help with dinner. This is great for our busy schedules and diets and encourages some great taste. Storage is great, I keep ours in a standard cabinet.
Tasha C.
What makes this one different from the older version?
kathy s.
Joliet, IL
I have never used one of these grills before! How is this a healthier life style choice for me? I hear it is also easy to use?
Amy P.
What is the difference in this grill vs the classic one ?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Is this one just a larger version of the regular Forman grill?