BY GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL

George Foreman Grill Cooking
  • "For meats like thin filets of salmon which cook faster it works well, but you'll never get the smoky grilled taste, so it is definitely reserved for poor weather or grilled cheese in our house." in 34 reviews
  • "this is a great product really comes in handy when trying to eat healthy i grill all types of fruits and veggies on it it is also super easy to use and to clean " in 16 reviews
  • "I love my George grill I literally use it all the time it's so quick and easy I eat a lot of chicken and guess what a chicken breast only takes 9 mins and it's done and I live thin cut breast so they take 3-4 it's amazing no more waiting when your starving perfect for people who are on the go and still eat healthy" in 12 reviews
  • "We also had the removable plates with a griddle and waffle iron so we could make breakfast food, gridded cheese sandwiches and much more." in 12 reviews
  • "It's awesome to use when you do not want all that grease on your food its amazing just how mush goes in the drip tray you would never know otherwise. " in 12 reviews
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
This has been a staple since my college dorm days. Easy cleanup and quick cook time, this is a great investment for small apartment kitchens and if you need to make dinner on the fly. Most of the day drains out of the grill so it's a healthy alternative to frying.
Amy B.
Bellevue, KY
Living alone is great. Except when it comes to finding something to eat. It's hard to cook for less than army and who wants to eat the same thing for 2 weeks?

In comes the George Foreman Grill! Throw some veggies in the microwave and a chicken breast on the Foreman Grill and pour yourself a glass a wine. In minutes a healthy and single meal is ready to go!
Faye K.
McLean, VA
Great for panini's but not for chicken. These grills cook my panini's to perfection. However, when I try to cook some chicken breasts directly on the grill, it drains all the fat (which I guess might be the point), but it makes the chicken tough :/
Randi J.
Pasadena, TX
Ok so I am terrible about using the BBQ pit but I use my George Forman grill 5-7 times a week from cooking meat to paninis and vegetables it grills it all and instead of sitting in the grease the grease drains off making it a healtheir way of cooking.
Aileen T.
Goose Creek, SC
My brother would bring his grill over to our house all the time.. we would cook all kinds of food from chicken, veggies, salmon, hamburgers & steak. I like how it leaks the fat onto the bottom tray and cooks just like a grill. My brother recommends cleaning it right away after using it, so it's easier. And it's portable and easy to carry around.
Lauren W.
Tempe, AZ
As a clean eater who cooks for one, I'm constantly looking for quick and healthy ways to make meals. I adore the "george" as I call it. I can put just about anything in there and it's done in minutes! A gourmet grill cheese? Check. Tilapia? Check. Veggies? Check. It's a great investment and perfect for people with small kitchens or little time!
Marisol R.
Belleville, NJ
I use it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Breakfast: Bacon, Sausages, etc.
Lunch: Sandwiches, grilled cheese, chicken, Burgers
Dinner: Chicken, Beef, Pork Chops

Very fast and easy to use! Will only take a limited amount of food. Good to cook for 1 or 2 people, maybe 3. Love the fact that the oil trickles down to the tray and off the meat.
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
This is a great grill!! I have both this version and the larger outdoor version. It is a staple in my healthy cooking. The fat drains from your meat as it cooks in minutes. I make enough grilled chicken to last me a few days in one use and then top salads with it for quick and easy meals. The food is flavorful and moist. It couldn't be easier!!
Maritza M.
San Francisco, CA
I love my grill. I use it almost every friday when I don't want to cook. I grill the burger, the buns, onions, tomatoes, and jalapeno peppers. This is a great product. Easy clean up. No hassles. I can't wait to grill salmon and chicken on it.
Katie A.
Pawtucket, RI
I've been using the George Foreman Grill for a while now. I recently received the larger one with the temperature control knob and I highly recommend it. I always had an issue with burning or charring my food before it was done, but being able to control the temp helps out a lot. I now can grill chicken and hamburgers to juicy perfection.
Andrew G.
Knoxville, TN
What's your favorite item to cook on the grill?
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Has anyone grilled anything besides protein on the grill?
Gladys A.
What doyou cook in this?
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
How do you clean it?
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
Has anyone tried to gill fish on it?? I afraid to try I didn't want it to stick and fall apart?