- "For meats like thin filets of salmon which cook faster it works well, but you'll never get the smoky grilled taste, so it is definitely reserved for poor weather or grilled cheese in our house." in 34 reviews
- "this is a great product really comes in handy when trying to eat healthy i grill all types of fruits and veggies on it it is also super easy to use and to clean " in 16 reviews
- "I love my George grill I literally use it all the time it's so quick and easy I eat a lot of chicken and guess what a chicken breast only takes 9 mins and it's done and I live thin cut breast so they take 3-4 it's amazing no more waiting when your starving perfect for people who are on the go and still eat healthy" in 12 reviews
- "We also had the removable plates with a griddle and waffle iron so we could make breakfast food, gridded cheese sandwiches and much more." in 12 reviews
- "It's awesome to use when you do not want all that grease on your food its amazing just how mush goes in the drip tray you would never know otherwise. " in 12 reviews
In comes the George Foreman Grill! Throw some veggies in the microwave and a chicken breast on the Foreman Grill and pour yourself a glass a wine. In minutes a healthy and single meal is ready to go!
Breakfast: Bacon, Sausages, etc.
Lunch: Sandwiches, grilled cheese, chicken, Burgers
Dinner: Chicken, Beef, Pork Chops
Very fast and easy to use! Will only take a limited amount of food. Good to cook for 1 or 2 people, maybe 3. Love the fact that the oil trickles down to the tray and off the meat.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos