BY GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL

• Does this dry your food out very badly? 6 Answers
  • Has anyone grilled anything besides protein on the grill?36 Answers
  • Have you used this before??1 Answers
George Foreman Grill Cooking
  • "For meats like thin filets of salmon which cook faster it works well, but you'll never get the smoky grilled taste, so it is definitely reserved for poor weather or grilled cheese in our house." in 34 reviews
  • "this is a great product really comes in handy when trying to eat healthy i grill all types of fruits and veggies on it it is also super easy to use and to clean " in 16 reviews
  • "I love my George grill I literally use it all the time it's so quick and easy I eat a lot of chicken and guess what a chicken breast only takes 9 mins and it's done and I live thin cut breast so they take 3-4 it's amazing no more waiting when your starving perfect for people who are on the go and still eat healthy" in 12 reviews
  • "We also had the removable plates with a griddle and waffle iron so we could make breakfast food, gridded cheese sandwiches and much more." in 12 reviews
  • "It's awesome to use when you do not want all that grease on your food its amazing just how mush goes in the drip tray you would never know otherwise. " in 12 reviews
Ashly E.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love the George Foreman Grill! It allows you to achieve that amazing grill look and taste indoors, it seals in the flavor without the fat, and I love that you can get completely creative and cook so many other items; other than protein. Perfect for someone who lives in a small apartment, dorm room, or someone who isn't into cooking, it's super easy to use and easy to clean up!
Nicole R.
San Leandro, CA
For everything except chicken. Chicken tends to get dry before it gets cooked. I prefer to use this grill for beef or pork. The grill is simple to use. Just season and put on the grill and wait about 10 minutes for a piping hot steak or burger. Chicken is better grilled on a traditional grill or stove top grill. Cleaning can be hard. Especially when the seasoning gets burnt to the grill.
Heather W.
We received a George Foreman Grill for an early (very early!) wedding present, and I have been impressed with it ever since. With our present place we are very limited on space, but the compact size of the George Foreman means it fits perfectly into our cooking routine. Both of us are focused on health, so the added bonus of the drip pan filtering away the excess fat is more than appreciated, making healthy meals much easier to whip up. The food is always delicious, and I have recommended this grill to several friends.
Quinn K.
Boone, NC
I love my George Foreman grill. I can cook steaks, fish, veggies, and more on it. The grill heats up very quickly and I love seeing the grease and fat get cooked OFF of my food, and not into it. The only issue I've ever had with my George Foreman is clean-up; I get nervous when cleaning the grill because the wire is not removable, and users should be careful not to get it wet.
Maika P.
Burbank, CA
This little grill has been really handy for my healthy cooking. It's non-stick so you don't need tons of oil. Both top and bottom of the grill have heat so it's able to cook faster as well. It's really easy to clean, just wipe it down! Really handy and convenient!
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
This is the best appliance purchase I have ever made in my life, it makes cooking so simple! I am a super busy homeschool mom of 4 kids, so, my time is very precious and I don't have much extra time to give and cooking is an obvious essential to everyday life and this makes cooking so much easier and to top it off it makes it more healthy as well since it drains off the fat!
Stephanie W.
blakely, pa
I find that nothing will ever replace a regular grill completely for me, however, this grill is a very close second. I use it all the time in the winter months or when the weather is simply to miserable to stand outside at the grill. It does a very good job of grilling patties or even a small steak. The George Foreman grill is definitely one of my favorite kitchen appliances!
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
This has been a staple since my college dorm days. Easy cleanup and quick cook time, this is a great investment for small apartment kitchens and if you need to make dinner on the fly. Most of the day drains out of the grill so it's a healthy alternative to frying.
Emily B.
I felt deprived of grilled foods when I moved into my apartment a few years ago. I love to grill vegetables, fruit and meats as a healtheir alternative to fried or pan-seared food. Plus I love how grilled food tastes. My George Foreman was one of the best investments I ever made! It allows me to grill food with an easy clean up while living in my 700 sq foot apartment.
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
I love this grill! Perfect in the kitchen. Nice small size that fours in the corner. Seriously, my best friend in the kitchen. Lol I like to grill my panini sandwiches. It melts the cheese and gives it a nice crunch to the bread. Great for grilled cheese sandwiches. .. chicken breasts..etc. you just wait until the light pops up, and every thing grills in minutes! !
Andrew G.
Knoxville, TN
What's your favorite item to cook on the grill?
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Has anyone grilled anything besides protein on the grill?
Gladys A.
What doyou cook in this?
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
How do you clean it?
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
Has anyone tried to gill fish on it?? I afraid to try I didn't want it to stick and fall apart?