BY GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL

• Does this dry your food out very badly? 6 Answers
  • Has anyone grilled anything besides protein on the grill?36 Answers
  • Who has a Forman grill?? I love mine personally it cooks ...2 Answers
George Foreman Grill Cooking
  • "For meats like thin filets of salmon which cook faster it works well, but you'll never get the smoky grilled taste, so it is definitely reserved for poor weather or grilled cheese in our house." in 34 reviews
  • "this is a great product really comes in handy when trying to eat healthy i grill all types of fruits and veggies on it it is also super easy to use and to clean " in 16 reviews
  • "I love my George grill I literally use it all the time it's so quick and easy I eat a lot of chicken and guess what a chicken breast only takes 9 mins and it's done and I live thin cut breast so they take 3-4 it's amazing no more waiting when your starving perfect for people who are on the go and still eat healthy" in 12 reviews
  • "We also had the removable plates with a griddle and waffle iron so we could make breakfast food, gridded cheese sandwiches and much more." in 12 reviews
  • "It's awesome to use when you do not want all that grease on your food its amazing just how mush goes in the drip tray you would never know otherwise. " in 12 reviews
Olga K.
Rome, NY
We received George Foreman Grill as a wedding gift. At first I thought it would be useless but I was wrong. I use it often and I love it! It is so easy to grill chicken, fish, or veggies on it with very little oil. So you can make great tasting and healthy meals easy in your kitchen, and the best part it is so easy to clean up! Small size allows me to store it neatly when it's not in use. I'm very happy with my grill :)
Jami B.
Our George Foreman Grill has come in handy so many times, it's not funny. I've had ours for nearly ten years, and while the coating has chipped and everything sticks now, it's still been worth the money. I've cooked every kind of meat you can imagine--plain, seasoned, and even chicken dipped in a coating--it all works out great! And what I love best is that there is no fat dripping from the meat when it's done.
Veronica M.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I love the whole George Forman Grill concept but have found mine to be to difficult to clean which makes me not want to use it. I also have found that my food always seems to burn easily and come out very dry even with properly use of preparing and using the grill. I now just find it easier to use my stove top then bust out the grill which is unfortunate because there are still certain foods I wish to be able to grill.
Shannon H.
Independence, OR
I just recently moved into my first apartment and am about to start my 2nd year of college. Now that I live off campus, I have to make my own meals. I have a 1 person GR grill, so it's very small, but it's perfect for when I just want to cook a chicken breast really quick for lunch or dinner. Some people have said it dries out their chicken, but every time I have cooked chicken it comes out with great flavor (I didn't put any seasoning on it) and is super juicy.
I just love it because it's so easy to use and clean. I wish I had a bigger one!
Jessica F.
This is a very handy device is you don't know your way around a real grill and don't want the mess of cooking in a pan. It cooks fast and easy but without much taste. A lot of the taste is flowing out with the fat into your drip tray. Your food is juicy but not wonderful. Spices help but sauces will just make a mess. You want plain meat or veggies and aren't into much flavor, well that's perfect.
Cathy J.
Wentzville, MO
I love my George Foreman grill! I wasn't all that thrilled when I relieved it as a present at my bridal shower. However, after using it I fell in love. I absolutely cannot stand to fry hamburgers in a pan and sometime I just don't feel like firing up the grill. My George foreman cooks the burgers quickly without all of the fat. It is very easy to clean up. The only problem I have is that the grill is so large it's hard to store. I end up keeping it in its box on a shelf in the basement since I don't have a lot of cabinet or counter top space.
Amanda B.
We love our Foreman Grill and have had one for years. It cooks meat quickly and evenly and gives us a great BBQ feel when we can't fire up the grill. When the grill is new, clean up is a breeze - just make sure you wipe it down right after it's done cooking so the meat juices don't have a chance to carmelize. Also, cooking meats with marinades or rubs seem to make it harder to clean as well.
Ashly E.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love the George Foreman Grill! It allows you to achieve that amazing grill look and taste indoors, it seals in the flavor without the fat, and I love that you can get completely creative and cook so many other items; other than protein. Perfect for someone who lives in a small apartment, dorm room, or someone who isn't into cooking, it's super easy to use and easy to clean up!
Nicole R.
San Leandro, CA
For everything except chicken. Chicken tends to get dry before it gets cooked. I prefer to use this grill for beef or pork. The grill is simple to use. Just season and put on the grill and wait about 10 minutes for a piping hot steak or burger. Chicken is better grilled on a traditional grill or stove top grill. Cleaning can be hard. Especially when the seasoning gets burnt to the grill.
Kathleen C.
I have had a date with George in my kitchen since his very first one came out over 20 years ago. My first one died a year ago and I was able to get a newer model. Cooking with George is quick, easy and juicy! The meats do not dry out and are cooked to perfection each time. Also grill veggies on it. Cleanup is a breeze! I just love, love, love my George and have dinner with him very often
Andrew G.
Knoxville, TN
What's your favorite item to cook on the grill?
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Has anyone grilled anything besides protein on the grill?
Gladys A.
What doyou cook in this?
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
How do you clean it?
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
Has anyone tried to gill fish on it?? I afraid to try I didn't want it to stick and fall apart?