BY GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL

• Does this dry your food out very badly? 6 Answers
  • Has anyone grilled anything besides protein on the grill?36 Answers
  • Who has a Forman grill?? I love mine personally it cooks ...2 Answers
George Foreman Grill Cooking
  • "For meats like thin filets of salmon which cook faster it works well, but you'll never get the smoky grilled taste, so it is definitely reserved for poor weather or grilled cheese in our house." in 34 reviews
  • "this is a great product really comes in handy when trying to eat healthy i grill all types of fruits and veggies on it it is also super easy to use and to clean " in 16 reviews
  • "I love my George grill I literally use it all the time it's so quick and easy I eat a lot of chicken and guess what a chicken breast only takes 9 mins and it's done and I live thin cut breast so they take 3-4 it's amazing no more waiting when your starving perfect for people who are on the go and still eat healthy" in 12 reviews
  • "We also had the removable plates with a griddle and waffle iron so we could make breakfast food, gridded cheese sandwiches and much more." in 12 reviews
  • "It's awesome to use when you do not want all that grease on your food its amazing just how mush goes in the drip tray you would never know otherwise. " in 12 reviews
Carla B.
I have had the George Foreman grill for years. My while family uses it. In fact, my husband uses it more than I do. It is great at getting a lot of the grease off the foods by basically squeezing the top and bottom as well as having the grill slightly tilted so that the grease runs out into a container versus cooking into your meat.

Since it's cooking both sides simultaneously, the cooking time is virtually cut in half. So foods are done quicker.

I give it a score of 'B' because of the cleanup of the item. If you don't prepare for cleanup immediately after taking the food off, then you will have a very hard time getting the cooked on grease off. One trick is to do the following: when you take the food off the grill, immediately wet two paper towels and lay them on the grill and close the lid (after you've turned off the grill but it's still hot). After the grill cools down, then perform your cleaning routine and it's much easier to remove the grime.
Akia A.
Espanola, NM
I bought this grill 4 months ago and have used it several times per week ever since. I am a very lazy cook with 3 hungry teens and a hubby who eats like he's a heavyweight boxer. So, I needed something that would cook and clean-up as easily as possible. I can turn on the grill (it has an adjustable thermostat), take out a package of frozen chicken, hamburger patties, whatever, prepare it as usual, and the grill is ready to go to work. Dinner is on the table in no time. Its non-stick surface is just that, making clean-up simple and quick.
I am quite happy with the surface area, as I can easily fit 8 large burgers on at once. I live in the frozen north, so the fact that this grill will also work indoors is plus.
It's portable, reliable, easy to use and clean, and a bargain compared to other outdoor grills.
George put his name on a very good product.
Update: I have owned this grill for 2 1/2 years now and it still works like new!
Sheetal B.
Gurgaon
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is a worth buying appliance. You can grill many things in it like sandwiches, rolls and many more. I enjoy cooking over it. I would definitely recommend this product to every body who cooks. Give it a try
Neith J.
These are so handy and quick, great for cooking just a few items at once or grilling when the weather is bad outside! I also love using them to grill marinated Korean beef and spicy pork, even in tiny quantities or pieces that would fall between the slats on a regular grill!

My go to cleaning method is to dampen a few papertowels with water and a few drops of dish soap, then lay them out across the grill , close it until the steam lessens, then repeat once more with soapy water while I rinse the first paper towels then reuse them with plain water while I rinse the second batch and use it with plain water again as I turn off the grill and eat. When I come back there's minimal cleaning left to do almost everytime!
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
If you live in an apartment or anywhere where you can't have a grill then you must purchase a George Foreman Grill! My boyfriend and I purchased this grill because we live in an apartment and obviously can't have a grill. It's also convenient in the winter time when you don't want to grill outside in the cold! It works amazing! I make a variety of things on it, from paninis to steaks and burgers! It has a grease trap at the bottom so all of the grease falls into it. The clean up is fairly easy! The Foreman grill we own is different than the one pictured. It has a convenient bun warmer atop the lid to warm hot dog/hamburger buns while they cook. This feature is quite nice! I highly recommend the George Foreman Grill to everyone, it's a must have!
Calvin Y.
Baltimore, MD
Most of my male classmates had a foreman, even though many of them seldom cooked. I used one a long time ago when I was younger, and sometimes use my roommate's from time to time, so I've been using them for about ten years or so.

The construction hasn't changed much, which is kind of disappointing because the construction of it is pretty cheap. The hinge is prone to breaking, and sometimes it doesn't quite get things hot enough. They're also a gigantic pain to clean.

However, this doesn't stop the Foreman from being a solid, healthy way to make and prepare food. It won't get you first rate food, or maybe not even second rate food, but it will get the job done in a pinch, just not as well as conventional tools.
Jessica C.
My boyfriend and myself love this little grill as we live in an apartment and have no room for a BBQ outdoors, this is a great alternative (Shh, don't tell the BF, but I like it better than a BBQ). The grill is great not only for your meats; chicken, steak, hamburgers, but I've also used it like a panini maker. Throw your sandwich or tortilla style pita on the grill and violla you have yourself a hot grilled sandwich. As for meat, its great because it grills out all the nasty fat and you can see it all in the fat catcher. Ick, I know, but at least I'm not eating it! Cleaning tip: get it slightly warm after its been used and get slightly damp with towel/sponge. The grime wipes right off, good as new!
Brittany S.
Panama City Beach
The George Forman grills are amazing! I like in a townhouse and have no BBQ so I use this for everything. It cooks things perfectly and drains out all that nasty fat that your body don't need. I just made my first tri tip on this this week and it came out perfect! make sure to get the one with plates that come out cause its much easier to clean that way. Also I have 4 different plates for mine so I make waffles in the morning, a flatbread sandwich for lunch and steak with veggies and potatoes all on the George Forman!
Bianca M.
Charlotte, NC
After falling head over heels with my little Betty Crock "Stuff 'N Munch" my mom thought that it might be a great idea to surprise me with a George Foreman Grill. At first I was a bit skeptical...I don't know how to grill! Well, with the George Foreman Grill, ANYONE could be a grill master. This thing is absolutely perfect. I have the small version with the bun steamer on top and our burgers, (thinner cut) steaks, and pork chops come out perfect and in a timely fashion every time. It's so much less hassle than trying to fire up an outdoor grill and hoping that you're not going to run out of gas halfway through cooking your steak. It's not the easiest in the world to clean up because the grill plates don't come out, but cleaning it is a labor of love. This makes the perfect gift for college students or people who have just moved out on their own. I wouldn't trade mine for the world.
Jed J.
Los angeles, Ca
Being a broke kid in college, my friends and i were always looking for ways to save money. one of these ways was to just make our own food. my roommates and i lived in a house so sometimes we'd use the whole kitchen to cook epic dinners that we can share as a group. however, for day to day meals, using the whole kitchen was a waste of gas and electricity. From this came our heavy use of our George Foreman grills. it was perfect when you wanted to make a small meal for yourself and you didn't need to clean up so much. just wipe the grill down when you're finished cooking and its ready to go for the next time. you don't even really need to oil it most of the time! id definitely recommend this to anyone looking to cook a small meal at home and needs to use some kind of grill. i also recommend it to any broke college student looking to save some money.
Andrew G.
Knoxville, TN
What's your favorite item to cook on the grill?
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Has anyone grilled anything besides protein on the grill?
Gladys A.
What doyou cook in this?
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
How do you clean it?
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
Has anyone tried to gill fish on it?? I afraid to try I didn't want it to stick and fall apart?