BY GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL

• Does this dry your food out very badly? 6 Answers
  • Has anyone grilled anything besides protein on the grill?36 Answers
  • Who has a Forman grill?? I love mine personally it cooks ...2 Answers
George Foreman Grill Cooking
  • "For meats like thin filets of salmon which cook faster it works well, but you'll never get the smoky grilled taste, so it is definitely reserved for poor weather or grilled cheese in our house." in 34 reviews
  • "this is a great product really comes in handy when trying to eat healthy i grill all types of fruits and veggies on it it is also super easy to use and to clean " in 16 reviews
  • "I love my George grill I literally use it all the time it's so quick and easy I eat a lot of chicken and guess what a chicken breast only takes 9 mins and it's done and I live thin cut breast so they take 3-4 it's amazing no more waiting when your starving perfect for people who are on the go and still eat healthy" in 12 reviews
  • "We also had the removable plates with a griddle and waffle iron so we could make breakfast food, gridded cheese sandwiches and much more." in 12 reviews
  • "It's awesome to use when you do not want all that grease on your food its amazing just how mush goes in the drip tray you would never know otherwise. " in 12 reviews
Angie H.
Brooks
I love my Foreman grill! I had one years ago that quit working and didn't buy another until a few weeks ago and I don't know why I waited so long!! I made grilled chicken thighs and veggies for lunch in no time today!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I actually have 2 George Foreman Grills. They work very well. I love that the grease catchers come with the grill. These are non stick so easy to clean up after cooking with them. You do have to watch closely since it does cook both sides at once or you will have dry over cooked meats.
angela c.
Indianapolis , IN
I live in Indiana and unfortunately we don't have ideal weather for year round grilling.  Thanks to the George Foreman Grill I can still have my grilled burgers, hot dogs, brats, whatever it is I want I can cook up in a matter of minutes on this thing!  Super easy to use!
Shaunice L.
I was kind of shocked at how well this grill actually works. I have a friend who's parents got it for him for college and he was showing me how it worked and how quickly it cooked things. I was so impressed by the quality of the grill and the perfectness of the food when it came out.
Cathy R.
Cleveland , TN
I love this grill. It keeps my burgers or other meats so much healthier. They don't sit in their own fats and cook. They drain off and your left with grilled juicy healthier meats.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
I'm almost positive I wouldn't survive with out my George Forman. as some who has never used a grill I dont even know how to light one this is a life saver. I just put my chicken on and in about 6 minutes its done and the chciken still comes out nice a juice!
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
This grill is perfect for making burgers in the winter or bad weather. Because it heats on both sides, cooking time is cut in half. The tilted design and grease trap make cleanup easier, as does the groove spatula. The grill marks left by the grooves are a nice touch.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
When it's rainy and cold I love to use the George Foreman grill. It makes food healthier. It drains all the grease off and gives you the feel of the grill outside by adding a little liquid smoke. These can be found at Walmart and are very reasonably priced and durable.
Ken G.
Even though I've had access to a semiprivate kitchen for the past 3 years, the most adventurous I've gotten was cooking my chicken nuggets in the oven, and even that was ridiculously stressful. Enter the Foreman Grill. I looted this guy from my parent's basement; clearly some people don't know a life-changing product when they see it.
I started safe, with grilled cheeses and even scrambled eggs, but soon began my foray into bigger and more meal-worthy: raw meat. The George Foreman(or G-Fore as my roomies call it) has completely changed my meal habits here at school. I now buy frozen chicken breasts, throw one in the fridge the day before to thaw, and stick it on the grill when I come home from class for dinner. In the 6 or 7 minutes it takes to cook I boil some pasta or chop some salad, and I have a dinner my parents would not be embarrassed to see me eating! The grill is easy to clean with or without the special ridged sponge. It also makes great burgers, hot dogs, fried rice, and even those chicken nuggets. You can take my oven, but you'll have to pry the G-Fore from my cold, dead, but very well-fed hands.
Kimberly J.
Costa Mesa, CA
After owning this bad boy for about 5 years now, it's never went bad on me. Something about this grill makes everything taste soooo good and juicy that it's making me hungryyy just thinking about it... OMG.

It was given to me by my dad back in the day where I COULD NOT EVEN COOK AN EGG. Fast forward, with this grill... You may call me Master Chef :)

I usually start the grill off at medium heat, not too fast nor slow, just perfect. I throw just about (almost) anything onto the grill, from foil wrapped vegetables, burgers, hot dogs, steaks, bun toaster, chicken breasts, etc. There really is no limit. If you have seen the informercial, they do not exaggerate when they explain that the fat melts right off the meat but the juices stay intact. I believe this is what keeps my food so delicious, is that it preserves all the good stuff and kicks the icky stuff to the curb!

You can seriously never go wrong with this grill. Your guy will thank you later, trust! This is definitely a kitchen keeper.
Andrew G.
Knoxville, TN
What's your favorite item to cook on the grill?
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Has anyone grilled anything besides protein on the grill?
Gladys A.
What doyou cook in this?
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
How do you clean it?
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
Has anyone tried to gill fish on it?? I afraid to try I didn't want it to stick and fall apart?