George Foreman Grill Cooking
Top Questions See all 290 Q&A
- "For meats like thin filets of salmon which cook faster it works well, but you'll never get the smoky grilled taste, so it is definitely reserved for poor weather or grilled cheese in our house." in 34 reviews
- "this is a great product really comes in handy when trying to eat healthy i grill all types of fruits and veggies on it it is also super easy to use and to clean " in 16 reviews
- "I love my George grill I literally use it all the time it's so quick and easy I eat a lot of chicken and guess what a chicken breast only takes 9 mins and it's done and I live thin cut breast so they take 3-4 it's amazing no more waiting when your starving perfect for people who are on the go and still eat healthy" in 12 reviews
- "We also had the removable plates with a griddle and waffle iron so we could make breakfast food, gridded cheese sandwiches and much more." in 12 reviews
- "It's awesome to use when you do not want all that grease on your food its amazing just how mush goes in the drip tray you would never know otherwise. " in 12 reviews
I started safe, with grilled cheeses and even scrambled eggs, but soon began my foray into bigger and more meal-worthy: raw meat. The George Foreman(or G-Fore as my roomies call it) has completely changed my meal habits here at school. I now buy frozen chicken breasts, throw one in the fridge the day before to thaw, and stick it on the grill when I come home from class for dinner. In the 6 or 7 minutes it takes to cook I boil some pasta or chop some salad, and I have a dinner my parents would not be embarrassed to see me eating! The grill is easy to clean with or without the special ridged sponge. It also makes great burgers, hot dogs, fried rice, and even those chicken nuggets. You can take my oven, but you'll have to pry the G-Fore from my cold, dead, but very well-fed hands.
It was given to me by my dad back in the day where I COULD NOT EVEN COOK AN EGG. Fast forward, with this grill... You may call me Master Chef :)
I usually start the grill off at medium heat, not too fast nor slow, just perfect. I throw just about (almost) anything onto the grill, from foil wrapped vegetables, burgers, hot dogs, steaks, bun toaster, chicken breasts, etc. There really is no limit. If you have seen the informercial, they do not exaggerate when they explain that the fat melts right off the meat but the juices stay intact. I believe this is what keeps my food so delicious, is that it preserves all the good stuff and kicks the icky stuff to the curb!
You can seriously never go wrong with this grill. Your guy will thank you later, trust! This is definitely a kitchen keeper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos