BY GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL

• Does this dry your food out very badly? 6 Answers
  • Has anyone grilled anything besides protein on the grill?36 Answers
  • Who has a Forman grill?? I love mine personally it cooks ...2 Answers
George Foreman Grill Cooking
  • "For meats like thin filets of salmon which cook faster it works well, but you'll never get the smoky grilled taste, so it is definitely reserved for poor weather or grilled cheese in our house." in 34 reviews
  • "this is a great product really comes in handy when trying to eat healthy i grill all types of fruits and veggies on it it is also super easy to use and to clean " in 16 reviews
  • "I love my George grill I literally use it all the time it's so quick and easy I eat a lot of chicken and guess what a chicken breast only takes 9 mins and it's done and I live thin cut breast so they take 3-4 it's amazing no more waiting when your starving perfect for people who are on the go and still eat healthy" in 12 reviews
  • "We also had the removable plates with a griddle and waffle iron so we could make breakfast food, gridded cheese sandwiches and much more." in 12 reviews
  • "It's awesome to use when you do not want all that grease on your food its amazing just how mush goes in the drip tray you would never know otherwise. " in 12 reviews
Jessica M.
Bethlehem, PA
Admittedly, I was inspired to buy one when Michael Scott injured his foot by stamping it on a George Foreman, but this thing is genuinely great and works fast. And yes, that is what she said.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Love this. I use it all the time in the winter before I can actually take the grill out. It cooks the food very well and I love that it has a section that catches all the grease and fat.
Maggie B.
Everyone has to have one of these! It's the best way to make burgers, hot dogs, pork chops, salmon, GRILLED CHEESE, everything. You can even use frozen meats and they still come out perfect! It's wicked affordable and it gets the job done in only a few minutes. It gets rid of most of the fat, too, so everything you could is healthier if it's done with the George Foreman grill.
Leslie V.
North bend, OR
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Just love how this product is perfect for cooking meat especially burgers and you and no reason to worry bout all that nasty grease it drains it so it gives you this delicious non fatty burger and it's not really that expensive I totally recommend to anyone especially ones who don't want greasy burgers
Kristie A.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I received a George Foreman Cooking Grill as a Christmas gift one year and it canes in handy. I use it in my kitchen to make hamburgers or hotdogs. Its perfect to take on camping trips on to the park and use. The only thing I don't like is it takes all the juices out of the meat and leaves them kinda dry.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
My last George Foreman Grill (extra large- original) lasted 10 years and worked perfectly- even up to the date that I ordered and received this one. Now I could not regret more, tossing that perfectly good one for this. For one thing, upon receipt, I was disappointed to see that it had to pre-heat everything, and it took 12 minutes (only a 20 minute timer on it that you have to keep resetting) + to simply pre-heat to 400-425 degrees on the plates (the normal automatic temp the old ones within minutes rose to). The only thing I ever made on this new one was partially thawed (3 in a package) boneless chicken breasts with salt and pepper- easy enough- you'd think. By the time it heated up to even cook them, I could have driven outside of the city limits, caught a chicken, prepared and cooked it. I bought this item (off of Amazon- this seller) in October. I must have used it to try and cook those simple chicken breasts a maximum of 5-6 times. Two days, ago, as I was waiting seemeingly forever, for it to heat up, I turned around to notice that the entire display was turned off/dead as a doornail and fissling out. Unbelievable. The power source was fine (and no, no power surges, etc), but the 'fantastic' Grilleration was COMPLETELY dead as a doornail - and still is- useless now. I cannot believe I paid almost a $100 for this thing that worked worst than a toaster and lasted less than 5-6 meal attempts. More like a "Rip-off-eration." In my ten years of owning George Foreman grill, I have probably given as gifts or recommended so highly that many, many of my colleagues, neighbors, family and friends, have rushed out and bought their own- as an underestimate- well over 75 of them. If this Grilleration product is how George Foreman's company is trying to improve their products' features by enormously sacrificing quality, now (and extremely chincy-poor, at that), no thanks. Don;t recommend wasting money on this flawed product, at all.
Christine L.
Aurora, CO
I love my George Foreman grill so so so much.  I have a countertop one and an electric grill for outside.  It never burns our food, regardless of if we forget it outside or not.  They are priced very well and competitive for the market.  They also last forever.  The countertop grill I have was gifted to me my sophomore year of college, in 2005.  I still use it religiously and it cooks as well as it did on day 1.
Lorna R.
I love my George Foreman grill. You can use it at home or camping. I like how it heats up fast and cooks evenly. I like making chicken, ground beef burgers and it also can do kabobs. The taste is delicious and it is rare that anything would ever come out more cooked then the other. It is all on 1 grill and it makes things easy to cook and clean up. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to cook and not have a lot of prep.
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
George foremans are great. They were a great invention. I enjoy using them for something quick and easy for dinner, however, I would personally prefer to use my cast iron skillet or actual grill when going for a great grilled flavor. If you are looking for less fats in your meat, use the foreman.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I have never owned a George Foreman. But my husband has. In college he used to cook us meal on one. Grilled cheeses, lean chicken, and steak too! I think it is great for someone away at school its a good way to cook stuff without all the excess fat. They are pretty affordable and the last time I saw one was at Kohls. When my future kids go away to college they will more likely have something like this.
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
What do you typically grill on your George Foreman? Looking for some meal inspiration!
Felicia B.
GLENDALE, AZ
Has anyone ever had a bad experience with this grill
Katie A.
Pawtucket, RI
Does anyone actually use the temperature ajustment knob on their grills?
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Who still use this ?
Ebone H.
los angeles, CA
What do u like most about your Gorge Foreman Grill??