George Foreman Grill Cooking
George Foreman Grill Cooking
By George Foreman Grill
Christyle G.
Pasadena, TX

Why do you love the GF Grill and what could make it better?

Jessica F.
Jessica F.
4 years, 11 months ago
I love how quick and easy this is to use, even the kid can make something to eat on it. I wish the tray was attachable though. That's always the first thing we lose and we're always scrambling to find it or get some sort of substitute.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Poway, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
I love how quickly it grills meat! I don't have to have an outdoor grill for just me. The only downside is that with the smaller grills, the plates are not removable.