George Foreman Grill Cooking

What kind of food do you guys prepare  on this grill?
Have you used this before??
Who has a Forman grill?? I love mine personally it cooks a mean steak!!🤗
Start your review of George Foreman Grill Cooking!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...smoky grilled taste, so it is definitely reserved for poor weather or grilled cheese in our house.in reviews
...to eat healthy i grill all types of fruits and veggies on it it is also super easy to use and to clean in reviews
I love my George grill I literally use it all the time it's so quick and easy I eat a lot of chicken and guess what a chicken breast only takes 9 mins and it's done and I live thin cut breast so they take 3-4 it's amazing no more waiting when your starving perfect for people who are on the go and still eat healthyin reviews
It's awesome to use when you do not want all that grease on your food its amazing just how mush goes in the drip tray you would never know otherwise. in reviews
Usually the only time I use it is to grill hamburgers, hot dogs, or boneless pork chops when I had planned for hubby to grill dinner and it either rains or he works late so I have to grill inside.in reviews
Kimmi B.
Keller, TX
My husband uses this a lot. It's quick and easy to clean. It's great to cook quesadillas on.
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Decorator Expert Level 1
George Foreman Grill Cooking. I love my George Foreman. I have cooked veggies, steak, hot dogs, suasages, links, and burgers on mine. Less cooking time and tastes great!!!
Miku Y.
The grill is easy to clean, light weight,& manageable. You don't have to be a genius to operate the grill.i cook steak, chicken,& hamburger paties in no time . It's great for every day meal prepping as well for indoor get togethers.
Ann Mobley B.
Brundidge, AL
I love my George Foreman grill. It catches the grease from your food and runs into the little pan. They are easy to clean as well and they are perfect for camping when you don't want to bring the grill, charcoal, and lighter.
Shannon H.
Independence, OR
I just recently moved into my first apartment and am about to start my 2nd year of college. Now that I live off campus, I have to make my own meals. I have a 1 person GR grill, so it's very small, but it's perfect for when I just want to cook a chicken breast really quick for lunch or dinner. Some people have said it dries out their chicken, but every time I have cooked chicken it comes out with great flavor (I didn't put any seasoning on it) and is super juicy. I just love it because it's so easy to use and clean. I wish I had a bigger one!
Andrea W.
Austin, AR
Decorator Expert Level 2
George Foreman Grill Cooking uploaded by Andrea W.
We use our George Foreman Grill so much that we have to buy George Foreman Grill Cooking one every few months. We own a Food Truck, Hot Rod Wieners and we realized nothing grills better than a Foreman!
Maria G.
South Ogden, UT
Decorator Expert Level 1
we had ours for a really long time. it was great and easy for quick snacks. I need to buy a new one soon. I recommend especially for teens in the home
Lauren W.
Tempe, AZ
As a clean eater who cooks for one, I'm constantly looking for quick and healthy ways to make meals. I adore the "george" as I call it. I can put just about anything in there and it's done in minutes! A gourmet grill cheese? Check. Tilapia? Check. Veggies? Check. It's a great investment and perfect for people with small kitchens or little time!
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love my grill, its so easy to use, you can use frozen or thawed food, no improvements needed, it's affordable so I recommend to everyone
Summer Y.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love that it's easy to clean, you don't have to flip burgers and they cook in half the stove top time. It's very convenient.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...