George Foreman Champ Grill with Grill Sponge GR10WSP1

Get healthy grilling plus convenient cleaning with a 36 sq. in. grilling surface, featuring our patented sloped design and George Tough nonstick coating that allow unhealthy fat and grease to drain away for healthier meals in minutes. All this, plus dishwasher-safe accessories and 1 bonus grill sponges for easy cleanup. 36 Square-inch cooking surface grills 2 servings at once. Double nonstick coated surface. Patented sloped grill design keeps food above grease, fat and excess liquids. Floating hinge for versatile cooking. Embedded heating elements heat rapidly and provide even heating.

Does this work well to grill a sandwich or does will the food slide because of the lid shutting?
Start your review of George Foreman Champ Grill with Grill Sponge GR10WSP1!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It is easy to clean and makes things taste great !in reviews
We have used it almost every day since we purchased it!in reviews
It also works well to heat up leftover sandwiches.in reviews
Chandra G.
George Foreman Champ Grill with Grill Sponge GR10WSP1 uploaded by Chandra G.
George Foreman Champ Grill is the next best thing to outdoor charcoal grills when it's just too hot outside. This grill sits on the counter-top, doesn't take up alot of space and comes with a tray to catch all drippings for an easy cleanup. Both top and bottom plates are non-stick and both sides of my food cooks evenly at the same time reducing time in the kitchen. Ideal for cooking a small serving. I like to make burgers, chicken breast, and sausage links etc. Two cons of this grill is it doesn't have a temperature control and sometimes will need to put pressure on lid to lay flatter on the food. Overall great experience using this George Foreman grill; fast cooking time, no setting buttons necessary, and healthier cooking alternative. I recommend others try it too.
Lucia Z.
Norwalk, CA
I love this grill so much, we live in an apartment complex so we cant grill outside so we use this instead to make burgers, steaks, chicken and pretty much anything else. It's called a fat reducing grilling machine because it really does drain the fat off everything! I'm always using it!
Ketta W.
Des Moines, IA
George Foreman Champ Grill with Grill Sponge GR10WSP1 uploaded by Ketta W.
I really enjoy using this grill, it leaves my meat super juicy and also drains the fat. Clean-up is a bit strenuous. I have to admit though, compared to a regular pan, it just cooks it better. I also live in an apartment on the 3rd floor with a smaller balcony.... So I am not able to have a traditional outdoor grill. I would recommend this product and I have🙂
Yvonne H.
Las Vegas, NV
This grill is decent. It cooks the meat very well. I'm not a fan of the design the clean up is not that easy.
Assiya K.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a basic grill that we use every single day. Several times a day. I use it to warm up bread, tortillas, banana breads, and etc. It wants up everything very quick and is easy to clean. It is very affordable. I would recommend it for anyone needing a basic grill.
Tuwanna M.
The George Foreman Champ Grill with Grill Sponge GR10WSP1 is good to use if you do not have a grill or want to eat healthier. I am not a fan of putting steaks on this and closing the lid. It dries the steaks. I have used and left the top open and I do like cooking steaks that way. It’s not super easy to clean by just wiping down per instructions but it’s not hard.
Becky G.
Grand Prairie, TX
Small but perfect easy to use even cleaning was easy. Food always came out great no issues
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
This grill is so fun and easy to use, makes cooking dinner fun and so quick, makes food taste great, easy to clean up
Kaisha F.
Greenacres, FL
George Foreman Champ Grill with Grill Sponge GR10WSP1 uploaded by Kaisha F.
George Foreman Champ Grill with Grill Sponge GR10WSP1 uploaded by Kaisha F.
I mostly use this to do grilled cheese sandwiches. I have used it to grill chicken breast and it cooked really quick. The inside was well done. I basically filleted the chicken breast so that it wouldn’t be too thick for the grill. Sprayed it with Pam cooking spray first. It has a little plastic thing that you place just underneath the front of the grill to catch the grease/oils. The only thing I don’t like about this grill is that you can’t control the temperature. Once you plug it, that’s it. It gets hot in no time.
April F.
Minneapolis, MN
Easy to use. Makes everything taste freshly grilled. Grease runs off into a little tray. Easy clean up.