George Foreman Champ Grill with Grill Sponge GR10WSP1

Get healthy grilling plus convenient cleaning with a 36 sq. in. grilling surface, featuring our patented sloped design and George Tough nonstick coating that allow unhealthy fat and grease to drain away for healthier meals in minutes. All this, plus dishwasher-safe accessories and 1 bonus grill sponges for easy cleanup. 36 Square-inch cooking surface grills 2 servings at once. Double nonstick coated surface. Patented sloped grill design keeps food above grease, fat and excess liquids. Floating hinge for versatile cooking. Embedded heating elements heat rapidly and provide even heating.

Does this work well to grill a sandwich or does will the food slide because of the lid shutting?
Start your review of George Foreman Champ Grill with Grill Sponge GR10WSP1!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It is easy to clean and makes things taste great !” in 1 review
“We have used it almost every day since we purchased it!” in 1 review
“It also works well to heat up leftover sandwiches.” in 1 review
Colorado
I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon. sue me. and since I dont have a butler, I have to do it myself. so, most nights before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out on my george foreman grill. then I go to sleep. when I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again. then, I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. it is delicious, it's good for me, it's a perfect way to start my day. today, I got up, I stepped onto the grill, and it clamped down on my foot. that's it. I dont see what's so hard to believe about that.
Laporte, IN
I have had my George Foreman grill sitting in a box in my pantry for God knows how long. I just never saw the need. I have an outside grill and how could this make my food taste like a warm summer day the way my trusty Coleman does? Well believe me when I say it definitely comes close. I would have given it more stars if the mess it makes wasn't so bad. But it's a learning process and hopefully I will have perfected that perfect char with less mess before summer is out. Who doesn't want some grilled veggies and chicken in February??
Philadelphia, PA
It works great but I hate that it does not have a grease trap to catch all of the grease I usually have to put a plate there or something to catch it. But it does work great you find yourself pushing down on it to close it more which is something that I find a little difficult because you have to sit there and push down on it instead of being able to walk away
Fayetteville
My husband got this product during Black Friday. He was so pumped to start making healthier meals. Unfortunately we were extremely let down by the fact that everything he cooks on the grill sticks to the griddle. The outside gets burnt and we have to pray the inside is cooked. There is no heat dial or temperature setting on it which makes cooking difficult.
Lake City, MI
Growing up my mom had one of these. I vividly remember her making hamburgers and hotdogs in the kitchen on a George Forman because it was convenient. In the dead of winter, we all got to enjoy a cook out still and didnt even have to go outside. As an adult now, I now own one and cook with my children.
I grew up with my parents using their George Foreman for everything they could. And now I do too! It's so satisfying to eat things in a more healthy way. The griddle itself is easy to set up and clean, and works with a variety of recipes. Definitely worth the purchase price
Hopkinsville , KY
My mom had one when I was growing up! So I got one for myself! I absolutely love this! First you can cook everything on here! My favorite thing is cooking chicken in bulk for meal preps and summer salads. Cooks evenly and never dry! Cleans fast as well and easy to keep clean
Amite, LA
This product is great for quick cooking. It is just my husband and myself so dinners are typically small. Nothing beats throwing a protein and even some veggies on this grill. Healthy, delicious, and fast. Perfect for our busy lifestyles and was super affordable.
Baltimore
It is alright. Not my favorite grill I have ever bought but it does the job. Isn't quite big enough for large sandwiches. Is good for small burritos . It was very affordable. To be completely honest, I don't think I would recommend this grill to a friend.
My husband and I had a George Forman many years ago and it disappeared during a move. So we just replaced it last month. I personally don't care for it but my husband and son love it. My son (17yrs) makes grilled sandwiches on it and my husband has made steaks and chicken on it. Very easy to clean and compact for easy storage in a cupboard or drawer.