BY GEORGE FOREMAN

Make tasty and healthy dishes easily with the george foreman grill. It has a patented sloped design to easily drain away fat and grease while cooking, making food healthier. The triple non-stick coating reduces the need for oil while grilling and also makes cleanup easy. This electric indoor grill has a 72-square-inch grilling surface. Its 1 " floating hinge accommodates thick cuts of meat or vegetables. The built-in heating element supplies heat evenly along the sides of the plate for uniform cooking. This 72" george foreman grill comes with accessories like a custom drip tray, spatula for easy transfer and removable... see more...

Lori E.
Being a single mom this grill works perfectly for my daughter and I. Very simple to use and cleans up in an instant.
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, pa
My has band always says he couldn't live without the George foreman. I had never used on before I married him but now I love it. If a grill and a pain press had a baby this would be it. This large size allows you to cook for your whole family at the same time and clean up is a breeze!
Mackenzie C.
Foodie Expert
I actually just bought one of these last night! It is great, I've already used it twice. Its small and simple to clean.
liz B.
Foodie Expert
Forget buying an expensive panini making. This does that job and more. Grill cheeses,hamburgers, steak and even grilled chicken.
Megan C.
Yakima, WA
Love all things George Forman! Always reliable, easy to clean, durable, and reasonably priced.
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Foodie Expert
I use this thing ATLEAST 6x a week Its amazing I love grilling my chicken on it it keeps so moist with out drying it out and the plates are so much easier to clean than the old ones
Ciara S.
Greenville, TX
Foodie Expert
It literally only takes 5 minutes to grill a piece of meat with a George Foreman grill. Best thing I've ever owned as a college student. Makes making dinner so easy.
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL
I love this grill, I won one of these a few years ago and I must say it is perfect. Easy to clean and easy to use. No messing up grilling your food with this convenient counter top gem.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is especially nice if you want to cook your protein fast. The cleanup is very easy as we'll.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
This would be our favorite George Foreman grill. The removable plates makes it easier to clean.