BY GEORGE FOREMAN #16 in Griddles

Find electric grills, griddles, waffle makers at Target.com! This george foreman indoor grill and panini press has 80-square inches of grilling space, so you can cook up to 5 servings at once. The dual cooking positions and adjustable cooking height let you cook a variety of thick foods from burgers to steak and chicken to paninis. thanks to the george tough nonstick coating there is no need to add oil or butter to your grill and the patented slope design helps eliminate fat and grease as you cook. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Callie B.
Greenville, RI
I can’t say enough good things about this grill. My boyfriend and I both work and go to school and never have much time to cook. This grill has truly changed our lives. We’ve saved so much money switching from fast food to throwing burgers or chicken on the grill ourself. It cooks so fat and is super easy to clean. My boyfriend also really loves the panini feature. This is a must have for anyone who struggles to find time to cook. Buy this and stock your freezer with some bubba burgers and you have days of instant meals ready when you need them.
Debbie S.
I bought this one year for my boyfriend and we still have it! We use it everyday for sweet n savory dishes!!! Youd be very surprised on how much grease comes off meat and bacon! It works very good and easy clean up!!!
miriam r.
federal way, washington
Maria B.
Brick, NJ
Love this grill! The new ones come with removable plates so you can clean it easier!

For 30-50$ you can't go wrong especially if you're learning to cook on your own for the first time.

Would definitely recommend.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
I have my grill since it first came out. I later on bought another, but I feel like the first one works better. I love to use it when on my diet , leaving the meat juicy and tasty
Nikkole P.
Harker Heights, TX
I love my grill so much. we live in a duplex and there isn't a lot of space outside to BBQ.. its so convenient and it takes all of the fat out of the meat.
Kimberly S.
POMONA, CA
I love using my george foreman! I like the fact that you don't need to use butter or any oils! And the clean up is easy!