George Foreman 5-Minute Burger Grill with Bun Warmer

by George Foreman

The all-in-one tool for restaurant-quality burgers has finally arrived. The 5-minute burger grill from george foreman toasts up your favorite buns while grilling mouthwatering burgers in no time. Simply place the buns on the toaster plate when you turn on the grill and they ll be golden and crisp when the burgers are ready to go after just 5 minutes. Plus, the exclusive fat-removing slope design takes out up to 42% of the fat from a quarter-pound ground chuck burger, giving you a healthy alternative to pan-frying with the same great-tasting results. The non-stick classic grill plates deliver faster cook times and more flavor thanks...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of George Foreman 5-Minute Burger Grill with Bun Warmer!
This product initiated my obsession with George Foreman! I got it from my mom as a newlywed gift and it absolutely simplified and made our go to meal extra healthy! I personally love the bun warming compartment and I won't have my buns any other way anymore😅 definitely recommend!
Phoenix , AZ
The George foreman 5 minute burger grill with bun warmer is not a great item. The bun warming part gets in the way of the grill area and makes it hard to open that part to get to the hamburgers. Also the grease leaks out the back.
Aberdeen, MD
I got this for $7 at goodwill and have been cooking everything in it! Delicious Turkey burgers, pancakes, quesadillas and even tater tots! This thing is so nice and saves me a lot of time and energy. It is also so easy to clean up. Everyone needs to try one of these.
Ontario
I am loving this burger grill! Perfect for the summer or camping or living in condo or apartment! Buns are perfect and burgers are always so juicy and delicious when cooked to perfection on the George foreman burger grill!
I love this george foreman. Its perfect for anyone that wants something quick and easy. It cooks tood evenly on both sides

Looking for your answer?