BY GEORGE FOREMAN

George foreman 2-serving classic grill see more...

• For just a family of 2, is this a better purchase than the larger...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
This is great for making panini-style grilled cheeses. It doesn't take long to heat up and it cooks pretty quickly. It has a little reservoir that catches any grease that drips from cooking, and the nonstick surface makes it so easy to clean after using it.
LuAnne S.
Foodie Expert
Love this bad boy. I use it all the time. This is great for grilling chicken, steak, veggies and more. I highly recommend. And it's fairly decent on price.
Meka H.
Foodie Expert
I'm spoiled now I only want make my burgers and chicken breast in this thing it gets all the grease out and it doesn't take long plus its easy to clean
Sarah B.
Nitro, WV
Foodie Expert
We use one at the office at least twice a week. cooks great. great indoors but still get the summer grill taste
Alana C.
Foodie Expert
I love this thing! Perfect size for either a one or two person family.. Cooks your meat so perfectly and quickly without hassling with a grill or cooking it on the stove. I think the price is very reasonable for how quick and easy it is.. Everyone should have one!!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Foodie Expert
Perfect to make burgers on the George foreman grill in my small two bedroom apartment the only issue is I can only cook two things at a time and there is 4 of us living here but it is very affordable and it is something I can't picture myself living with out
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
Foodie Expert
I live in a small one bedroom apartment with my husband. We are not allowed any outdoor grills so we picked this up. This is really great! We love using it mainly for meats and it cooks it perfectly and does allow a better flavor.
I also like to grill veggies on there and my husband grills sandwiches on here. I recommend it to anyone who is in a small apartment or has a small kitchen. It is easy to store.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
I love this grill, it definitely is a single server though so don't expect to be able to put allot on it. But it gets the job done and definitely cuts the fat. Only problem is the non stick wears out after a few months but it's still usable with a few drops of olive oil
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
Foodie Expert
I just got this a few weeks ago and I don't know how I've survived almost 3 years living in an apartment at college without it! I am big into meal prepping and was getting tired of the things I cooked tasting the same so getting this is a huge game changer! Highly recommend! Easy to use and easy to clean! Not too big so not hard to store even in a smaller apartment!
mandi m.
River Grove, IL
I love this thing, great for someone who lIves alone, or for a family of 2. Cooks on both sides for faster cooking in half the time.
Dawn T.
Live Oak, TX
For just a family of 2, is this a better purchase than the larger Foreman with the griddle plates?