BY GEORGE FOREMAN

George Foreman 144-sq in Grill, Silver: Accommodates 9 servings of food Cool-touch handle 2-in-1 grill and panini press Nonstick cooking surface 1" adjustable cooking height hinge Dual power and ready indicator lights Cord wrap Vertical Storage Dimensions: 18.82"L x 14.8"W x 5.51"H Model# GR2144P See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angie G.
Clifton, CO
This is technically my third George Foreman grill. My first one was definitely my favorite, but it fell while I was cleaning my counter and shattered the housing. I'm not holding that against the grill, as they are not known for their bouncing abilities. My second one was a small 2 person grill my office neighbor gave me at work, but since I have a family of 6, it's not practical.

I just bought this one today, and I love it. What's not to love? It heats up quick, and makes food almost as quick. My absolute favorite things to make with this grill is hamburgers, steaks and pork chops. In fact, I can't make a decent pork chop without it. It doesn't come with a cooking guide, but there are plenty of websites with recommended cooking times, that you don't need it.

It doesn't heat up your house when you use it, and I think that cleanup is simple.

This particular model doesn't have removable plates, but when I use it, I just wet some paper towels, lay them on the grill, close it and unplug the unit. When we're done with dinner, the grill is usually cool enough to take those out, and I wipe it clean.

This one is currently only $40 at Walmart. I use it at least once a week, sometimes more when I make lazy grilled cheeses for lunch. I highly recommend!
Erica S.
I received this as a gift for my wedding and I use it at least twice a week. It's great during the winter when you can't go out side to grill.
Denise W.
This is our second George foreman grill. Bought this one cause it is bigger. We love cooking on this! Easy to clean except for the stuff that gets down in the sides or back of grill. Easily wipes off though. I just wish that the lids came off for easier cleanup. Great price and product overall.