George Baby Muslin Swaddling Blanket

by George Baby

Blankets that reminds of soft kitten furs, smoothing out the rough edges of baby’s world. From the room to nursery, pram to car, comfort at & caring just like mom. With 100% cotton fabric makes the blanket extra soft, breathable and smooth. With the lightweight and durability, it cuddles the little one with thewarmth only a mother does…safe, secure sleeping angel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of George Baby Muslin Swaddling Blanket!
Kayla D.
Brampton, ON
These blankets are multi functional for me. My baby girl stopped being swaddled in the midst of three months so they now get used as a burp blanket over my shoulder. These swaddles are of excellent quality and very durable. Not a cheap thin feeling fabric, I love these blankets & would recommend if your looking to save a little money on the smaller things if you're expecting.

Looking for your answer?