BY NONE

Geometric pattern cell phone wallet - turquoise see more...

LEAR28018 A.
I was looking for a new phone case and came across this one and decided to give it a shot and loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
Camille A.
I have been looking for a new phone case for so long, and decided to try out this one. Not only was this phone case amazing, I've bought others from the same brand, and they are AMAZING!
Sarah L.
I have this and I love it I put my phone in and it fits my other things in it to not to mention aI love the colors.
Veronica P.
The colors are just very cute in my opinion and they just look so happy. It makes me feel happy, as if I am to have a good day.
Gia T.
Love the colors and geometric signs of this. The only downfall for me, is the wallet. I hate having my phone close to my debit cards and anything with that magnetic strip. That is the only reason I rated this 3 stars, because of that reason.
Serena C.
This is convenient and cute but probably not the best idea, to keep your cellphone and cards together. Which sucks because it would be such a great idea otherwise!
Rebecca C.
las Vegas, NV
Omg I love this, I have so many wristlet phone cases but I NEED this one. I love those colors together
R P.
Love this colour. It's a small and cute little mobile phone pouch. Easy to carry and soft on the inside. I can trust my phone with this.