geoGirl J4G (Just4Grins) - Lip Balm SPF 15 uploaded by Samantha W.

BY GEOGIRL

Natural Shea Butter &Amp; Aloe Vera Sooth &Amp; Moisturize Dry Lips. Helps Prevent Chapping. Spf 15 Helps Protect. Made In Usa see more...

• Would the company change the smell of the lipbalm?1 Answers
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This stuff is so good, I like how well it keeps my lips mosterized and from cracking it's a really good product and its not expensive I love it and this is what I will continue to buy, it isn't sticky and it smells amazing
jasmine f.
Blossvale, NY
I love the fact that this is free of many of the yucky things most makeup contains. Not only does it work to hydrate my lips , its natural, smells good and the company donates to global causes for each one bought.
Jessica D.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This is a great product leaves lips feeling very smooth. My only concern will be the smell. I don't about everyone else but I love to put on smelling good lip balm.
Danyel H.
I really like this lip balm as it goes on smoothly and last for awhile. It smells so good and really provides moisture for my chapped lips. My only beef: It use avobenzone for SPF and I really prefer physical blockers like zinc, especially near my mouth.
Jessica D.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Would the company change the smell of the lipbalm?