MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance Value & Gift SetsGeoffrey Beene
Grey Flannel Mens Gift Set with EDT Spray and Aftershave Lotion, 1 set

by Geoffrey Beene

Orange, lemon, bergamot, oakmoss, sandalwood and patchouli. Men s Gift Set includes: EDT Spray 4oz Aftershave Lotion 4oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel Mens Gift Set with EDT Spray and Aftershave Lotion, 1 set!
Lauren C.
San Antonio, TX
My boyfriend loved this . He wants more haha. He told me after using this , it gives him a very refreshing feeling on his skin
Tamela L.
Kansas City, MO
Would always buy this for my best friend. It smelled so good on him. Very long lasting. Usually purchased at Gordmans.
Carl W.
Elkridge, MD
Purchased at: Macy's
Grey Flannel is my very favorite scent of all time. When you want to stand out in a crowd and receive a complement everywhere you go then chose this one right here.

Looking for your answer?