Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21"

by Pandora

How many charms can you fit on this bracelet?
Is this bracelet durable?
Estas pulseras son hermosas a mi me gustan bastante si quieren lucir fabulosa radiante con su brazalete de Pandora se la recomiendo...
Start your review of Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21"!
How would you rate this product?
Lakeland , FL
Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21" uploaded by Victoria S.
Recieved this as a birthday gift. I LOVE the idea of charm bracelets. My husband knew just what type to get me, I'm not a fan of gold therefore he got me a sterling silver. Although that had a bracket that was sleek I made sure he knew that ridges/creveses were much better. It's clasp is easy yet stylish to put on. The only and biggest issue I have with this (and all Pandora jewelry) is the fact that they get "dirty" as soon as two months! :( I had mine for three months! I do not do hard labor, yet my bracelet looked as if it was rusting, dull, ugly color. I then drove 45 miles to get it cleaned. The SALES LADY told me all their jewelry must not be worn in the shower, while doing dishes, AND SLEEPING!? Yes, I have to take this off every night and 8 times a day just to maintain it. Very inconvenient.
Germantown, MD
Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21" uploaded by Carmen B.
Me encantó regalo de aniversario de bodas. Me sorprendió mi esposo estando de vacaciones en Sarasota. Amé este brazalete. Y viene con un dije de doble corazón. Por muchos aniversarios así. Gracias Pandora por e existir.
Alexandria, VA
Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21" uploaded by Hansi L.
It’s beautiful. Simple and casual. You can wear it anytime, anywhere and personalize each time you want it, looking informal but sophisticated or elegant and gorgeous!
Fort Worth
Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21" uploaded by Brayel B.
I got this amazing gift from my boyfriend for my 18 birthday. It’s so beautiful and the bracelet clasp is easy to clip and easy to take off. The charms are beautiful on the bracelet as well. I really love it.
Lynchburg
I love this bracelet. Have had it for about two months now and it hasn’t broken or tarnished. Only problem is it pinches sometimes. Easy to put on and customize which I love. Great to give as a present to a loved one!
I adore Pandora bracelets and charms. I have been collecting them for about 5 years now and just completed my 28th bracelet. Now working on 29! There are just to many beautiful charms to choose from. One bracelet wasn't enough. I share on my designs on many social platforms and also share videos on Youtube. I have never had an issue with quality or customer service. Not a single broken charm or bracelet in all these years and I wear several Pandora jewelry items daily. Great quality, durable and with a little care this jewelry will last a lifetime.
Owings Mills, MD
Almost ever woman in my family owns a pandora charm bracelet. Great for collecting charms in different states/counties. The are also easy to apply and last a long time. If you need it to be cleaned it comes with a cleaning rag and it does GREAT, dirt wipes right off.
East Hampton, NY
I love this bracelet! I bought it for my mom and almost have it filled with charms Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21" I bought it at the pandora store and I would definitely buy this bracelet again! Thanks
I love Pandora bracelets! I am hoping to receive my first one! ;-) I can't wait to pick out all the little charms that go on the bracelet. [product:genuine-pandora-sterling-silver-8.3-bead-clasp-charm-bracelet-590702hv-21"]
Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21" uploaded by Perlitta G.
Got this Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21" with the medical charm from one of my students from work. Best Christmas gift ever, she was recently diagnosed with Type I Diabetes and her mother trusted her baby girl with me, what an honor, and I taught her how to be independent and mom was so grateful. I truly Love Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21" my friend was not able to return to school the following year due to me being moved to high school and mom not trusting anyone else with her daughter. So this bracelet and the few charms I have received over the years are very close to my heart. This is something that I can pass down to my daughter. I wear this Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21" more than any other jewelry item I have. I do recommend it for its durability and buildable custom beads.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...