MakeupPandora
Genuine Sterling Silver 83 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21"

Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21"

by Pandora

Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21" ? [product:genuine-pandora-sterling-silver-83-bead-clasp-charm-bracelet-590702hv-21] me encanta en verdad estas manillas son de muy buena calidad
Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21" Should I buy it or can I take cheaper one and chamballas from Pandora? Lohnt es sich das Armband zu kaufen? Oder kann man eine billigere Alternative nehmen? Bin immer noch unsicher 🙄
Start your review of Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21"!
How would you rate this product?
Mari S.
Seattle, WA
Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21" uploaded by Mari S.
I love my Pandora bracelet! Very good quality and the charms are beautiful. I can’t wait to fill it!
Litian M.
Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21" uploaded by Litian M.
Encantada con mi pulsera , deseaba tanto tener una pulsera de #pandora y se me hizo tenerla, #valentinesgifts. La uso muy seguido porque estoy fascinada. Es una pulsera que puedes adaptar a tu gusto ala cual le puedes agregar dijes o charms que hay de muchas variedades que puedes escoger a gusto, se ve que es de buen material (espero me dure asi de linda x mucho tiempo). #fashionista #bracelet #charms #danglecharm #jewerly #honest #influenster (Quise estiquetar los dijes pero no me sale como😔)
Natalia S.
San Antonio, TX
Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21" uploaded by Natalia S.
[email protected] Pandora todo esta súper divino amo mi dinosaurio 🦖 en especial por que tengo solo niños
Kathy P.
N Providence, RI
Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21" uploaded by Kathy P.
Amo Pandora, me siento feliz con mi hermosa pulsera y mis charms ... ha sido una bendicion para mi ya que cada vez que me regalan un charm es como tener esa persona mas cerca de mi, y cuando yo conpro uno es con un motivo ... hay tanta variedad que es increible ademas es algo para siempre pues su calidad es optima y garantia siempre ... a la hora de hacer o hacerte un excelente regalo, que sea Pandora!
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21" uploaded by Megan P.
Already did this review but came up in my snaps so I'll do it again for y'all 😉 This is the Pandora chain that's called a "snake chain design".. I got it as a gift from my husband for New Years 2021 🌺 Totally loved it and it's my first Pandora brand jewelry. It came with the charms already and I can't wait to purchase more 😍 Not sure if the ones on it are real Pandora and anyone who's knowledgeable about this I'd love if you gave me your opinions on that (real or knockoffs?)???
Brenda G.
El Paso, TX
Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21" uploaded by Brenda G.
Beautiful timeless piece of jewelry made out of silver with crafted customizableGenuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21" additions to it, mine has the rose gold clasp I’ve had it for over 8 years and it still looks like the day I bought it, you can add and remove pieces and it is very comfortable to wear.
Victoria G.
Lakeland, FL
Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21" uploaded by Victoria G.
Recieved this as a birthday gift. I LOVE the idea of charm bracelets. My husband knew just what type to get me, I'm not a fan of gold therefore he got me a sterling silver. Although that had a bracket that was sleek I made sure he knew that ridges/creveses were much better. It's clasp is easy yet stylish to put on. The only and biggest issue I have with this (and all Pandora jewelry) is the fact that they get "dirty" as soon as two months! :( I had mine for three months! I do not do hard labor, yet my bracelet looked as if it was rusting, dull, ugly color. I then drove 45 miles to get it cleaned. The SALES LADY told me all their jewelry must not be worn in the shower, while doing dishes, AND SLEEPING!? Yes, I have to take this off every night and 8 times a day just to maintain it. Very inconvenient.
Angelica B.
Orlando, FL
Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21" uploaded by Angelica B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Me encantan los brazaletes de Pandora, lucen hermosos con cualquier look. Su brillo no se va si las cuidas. Hay muchos modelos y diseños diferentes. Al igual que puedes combinarla con aretes y cadenas.! 100% recomendada!
jasmine Z.
Fountain Vly, CA
Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21" uploaded by jasmine Z.
I purchased this bracelet and used it for about 3 months. I would not recommend this bracelet unless you already have 2 clip charms or plan to buy them. There are little bumps on the bracelet that will damage the charms if they keep grinding on it. The only way to prevent the damage is the clip charms to keep your charms from moving around.
Dynna L.
Redding, CA
Genuine PANDORA Sterling Silver 8.3 Bead Clasp Charm Bracelet 590702HV-21" uploaded by Dynna L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I received a gift for my boyfriend! He gave me a pandora bracelet, i have to confess my obsession with this brand. My problem is that is too expensive, and they don’t have exchanges. I think that i won’t buy their jewelry especially for the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Aiperi O.
il y a 2 mois
Racquel C. il y a un mois
Yes I have 3 bracelets from Pandora great quality some of the charms are a little expensive but they are gorgeous and the selection is wonderful I started my first one 7 years ago for my first grandson and I add a new charm 3 times a year
Olga K.