Genuine Lightning Vapes Kanthal 26 Gauge AWG A1 Wire 100ft Roll 0.40386 mm 3.21 Ohms/ft Resistance

BY LIGHTNING VAPES

• Why aren't there more vape products on Influenster to review?2 Answers
  • Where do you buy your Kanthal from? Websites would be helpful.3 Answers
Brandon B.
Brandon B.
Hernando, MS
This wire is great. I use it on just about any atomizer I have and I love it! It heats up great, it's easy to clean, and best of all it's super affordable! I recommend this to any and a vapers out there. Best wore on the market.
Starla D.
Starla D.
Nampa, ID
Great to use and make most coils that are trending pending on what could made pretty epic clouds and flavor can be had.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA
I love this brand. Since vaping its the only wire i use to make my coils. They don't seem to gunk up real fast.
molly k.
molly k.
This is the wire we've used since day one! Can't go wrong with it. I think almost every vapor uses it!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Bellefontaine, OH
Inexpensive, great kanthal wire for all your building needs. You can do round wire or get crazy and use it for claptons, aliens, etc. This is the only wire I purchase. Highly encourage this brand for new and experienced vapors.
Linda L.
Linda L.
The Colony
I was so impressed by the 1st purchase I purchased another one since it was so good to build with. I decided to try out the fused clapton as well and it went pretty well. Once again pleased with the quality and how well it.
Amber G.
Amber G.
This is the only company that I buy my Kanthal, Nickel and Titanium Wire. They have fast shipping, and usually all the time they have Coupons to use. Their wire is very durable. I never had any problems with it. I like it so much I even carry it in my shop. Best company to deal with, Best products. 5 Starts.
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Choctaw, OK
For all your coil wraps, these guys are great I gave bought several from them. They have never failed on any coil, wrap etc. We have ve used various wire but always keep coming back to this company. Also if you are ordering look for coupons...
Alejandro C.
Alejandro C.
Enhebrar especialmente diseñado para la creación de resistencias en el mundo del vaporizador, es de muy buena calidad y no tengo ninguna queja con respecto
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Dallas, GA
Only kanthal I use! Super easy to manipulate and use. Only downfall is if you accidentally let go, it unspools like crazy fast HAHA!
LA HABRA, CA
Where do you buy your Kanthal from? Websites would be helpful.
LA HABRA, CA
Why aren't there more vape products on Influenster to review?