BY GENUINE HEALTH

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dietary Supplement For clear, blemish-free skin* Dermatologist and Naturopathic doctor formulated With Omega-3 from pure, wild, sustainable sources Healthy Skin* We re Genuine Health We believe in health & happiness, and in all things natural. We believe in daily exercise, and that a lean, well nourished body is a healthy body. We believe in strong bones, beautiful skin, and in more energy for work and play. We believe in a healthy, green planet, in doing things right and doing the right thing. Our mission is to help people achieve healthier, happier lives by providing innovative, natural supplements containing the highest quality ingredients based on clinical research. Nothing makes us more proud than to positive influence peoples lives with effective products they can trust. Genuine Health - it shows. Perfect Skin* promotes clear, healthy skin from the inside out.* P see more...

Review (1)
Claire M.
Claire M.
Vancouver, BC
I use the perfect skin supplements for blemishes. I've gone on and off of these for several years. It can take a couple of weeks to notice a difference, but I think it really does help a bit. I like the idea of tackling acne from the inside out, as topical skin treatments don't do a lot for preventing future breakouts for me; they seem to just help with current breakouts. These supplements are expensive though, and a bottle doesn't last long as you are to take 4 a days. They are a bit big, but are easy to swallow and don't result in too much "fish breath" as some omega supplements I have tried have.