Genuine Health Abs+, Softgels, 90 ea uploaded by candice d.

Genuine Health Abs+, Softgels, 90 ea

Dietary Supplement Promotes a lean body* Targets your waistline* Research proven formula including EGCG and CLA* Healthy Weight Management* Abs+ does not contain artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives, corn, dairy, egg, wheat, gluten or yeast. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

Demi B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This natural product is great for the growth of your abs. If your'e looking for something that will make it easier for them to show up this is it!
Lucia H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I'm really loving this so far, I'm looking forward to continuing it and seeing what results it may bring me. All I have been hearing so far is good reviews from this product, so that is reassuring To me at this point to keep going with it and hopefully see the same results.
candice d.
niagara falls, ON
Energy is what I need and this is the best so far, if I don't take it I totally notice.