BY GENUINE BY TARAD SIAM #92 in Facial Peels

Genuine by Tarad Siam PILATEN blackhead remover,Tearing style Deep Cleansing purifying peel off the Black head,acne treatment,black mud face mask 60g
Carli B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face mask has been very intriguing for months so I finally tried it. I used a generous amount on my face and was extremely careful of my hairline and eyebrows. FYI: it hurts when you peel it off! I expected to see more "stuff" on the mask after I peeled it off my face. I think the visual aspect of seeing the junk come off your face is appealing. Seems to tighten my face and maybe clear it a bit but I wasn't super impressed.
Katie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really work to clean out pores and make you face feel silky smooth! Really great product, I recommend that you try it out. But, I am not sure what the pricing was and how is compared to anything others.
Tracie L.
East Windsor , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m giving this 4 stars because it does an amazing job at exfoliating off my dead skin and making it smooth as butter. I expected it to clear the hunk out of my pores but it doesn’t do much of that, i was a little disappointed but with how smooth my skin feels after i can deal with that. Not too much pain peeling it off (i have a pretty high pain tolerance) 8/10 would recommend
Ash S.
So there is some sort of masochistic delight to be had with this mask. It's fun to smear all over your face and then to gently peel off. As far as what it did for me? FABULOUS for ripping all the hair off my face for certain along with removing a layer of skin off for how much it hurt. As far as blackheads go, it seemed minimal in actually yanking those little suckers out unless I needed to whip out a magnifying glass to spy them all... Still, my face certainly feels refreshed after using this mask. Doubt I'd buy again, though.
Monica J.
Wow I was so curious to try this product and the results blew me away! Although the drying process is a bit long, the wait is worth it. I loved peeling it off and being able to see all the things it removed from my skin. My pores felt tighter and skin was growing afterwards. I highly recommend it!
Kaylee C.
This mask works pretty well to get rid of small black-heads, but it takes a lot of mask to do that little work! It does pull it your hair, though. It didn't hurt to peel it off, but that's probably because I'm very pain-tolerant. Wouldn't recommend for someone with many black-heads that thy want to remove.
Lauren B.
Abilene, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
WARNING this product will hurt the first couple of times peeling off but hey no pain no gain right😂. Love this product almost out .make sure not to get on any hairs but if you do warm water always gets it out .enjoy using
Brittany B.
Wichita Falls, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up at Walmart for a decent price thinking it wasnt going to do anything but it did. After using my face feels super soft and pretty. It doesnt hurt to remove it after its dried. I really like the way it makes my skin feel even though it really didnt pull out many blackheads
Veronica P.
Miami, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not work, I leave the skin irritated, very red and I do not remove the blackheads. I take many hairs out of my face. I will not wear the mascara envelope that I keep. But you can use it to see how it goes 😞
Chelsea R.
Defiance, OH
I liked the concept of this mask. It also made my face really soft. As for what it's supposed to do not so much. I feel like it may have took some dead skin off but did not pull all kinds of stuff out and off like the videos show.
Julisa C.
New Caney
How can you apply it??
Molly L.
Tiro, OH
Does this product actually remover them? Ive tried so many and nothing works. Also does it hurt to remove?
Naara R.
New Haven
Does it hurt ?
Madelyn B.
Cleveland, OH
Does this product really work?
Mirna U.
Durham, NC
The biggest fear is actually hurting myself while peeling this mask off, but I have a lot of blackheads . Is it going to hurt while I try getting it off?