BY GENUINE BY TARAD SIAM

Genuine by Tarad Siam PILATEN blackhead remover,Tearing style Deep Cleansing purifying peel off the Black head,acne treatment,black mud face mask 60g
Carli B.
This face mask has been very intriguing for months so I finally tried it. I used a generous amount on my face and was extremely careful of my hairline and eyebrows. FYI: it hurts when you peel it off! I expected to see more "stuff" on the mask after I peeled it off my face. I think the visual aspect of seeing the junk come off your face is appealing. Seems to tighten my face and maybe clear it a bit but I wasn't super impressed.
Ava-leigh S.
Merrick, NY
These face masks are to die for! These face masks and a thick black paste that you apply to your face. When there are dry you peel it off and it cleans your pores! Overall, I highly recommend this product!
Kelsey G.
Dunmore, PA
Doesn’t remove blackheads, too flimsy, and hurts SO BAD. I’ve used quite a few blackhead removing peels and thought this would be the best but sadly it was not for me.
Brooke H.
This is a good product. I notice that it does a good job at getting all of my blackheads and cleaning my pores, but man, this thing HURTS to peel it off. Especially if you get it in the little hairs on your face!
Ash S.
So there is some sort of masochistic delight to be had with this mask. It's fun to smear all over your face and then to gently peel off. As far as what it did for me? FABULOUS for ripping all the hair off my face for certain along with removing a layer of skin off for how much it hurt. As far as blackheads go, it seemed minimal in actually yanking those little suckers out unless I needed to whip out a magnifying glass to spy them all... Still, my face certainly feels refreshed after using this mask. Doubt I'd buy again, though.
Monica J.
Wow I was so curious to try this product and the results blew me away! Although the drying process is a bit long, the wait is worth it. I loved peeling it off and being able to see all the things it removed from my skin. My pores felt tighter and skin was growing afterwards. I highly recommend it!
Kaylee C.
This mask works pretty well to get rid of small black-heads, but it takes a lot of mask to do that little work! It does pull it your hair, though. It didn't hurt to peel it off, but that's probably because I'm very pain-tolerant. Wouldn't recommend for someone with many black-heads that thy want to remove.
Tracie L.
east windsor , NJ
I’m giving this 4 stars because it does an amazing job at exfoliating off my dead skin and making it smooth as butter. I expected it to clear the hunk out of my pores but it doesn’t do much of that, i was a little disappointed but with how smooth my skin feels after i can deal with that. Not too much pain peeling it off (i have a pretty high pain tolerance) 8/10 would recommend
Brittany B.
Wichita falls, TX
I picked this up at Walmart for a decent price thinking it wasnt going to do anything but it did. After using my face feels super soft and pretty. It doesnt hurt to remove it after its dried. I really like the way it makes my skin feel even though it really didnt pull out many blackheads
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
Only cleared like 2 pores. And it HURT! I did just my nose and a patch on my chin and i swear it removed ALL the fine hairs and a little skin but not the sebum in my pores :( it also left my skin irritated for hours after, and i do not have particularly sensitive skin. I really wanted something that would clear my pores out, and this is not it. Maybe if you have protruding blackheads this would work for you but it did not work for me. I may try as a hair removal wax though- it seems good at that! I added a pic... Really i just have "darkened" pores from sebum clogging them, not actual blackheads so it could just be that this product does nothing for my issue.
Julisa C.
New Caney
How can you apply it??
Molly L.
Tiro, OH
Does this product actually remover them? Ive tried so many and nothing works. Also does it hurt to remove?
Mirna U.
Durham, NC
The biggest fear is actually hurting myself while peeling this mask off, but I have a lot of blackheads . Is it going to hurt while I try getting it off?
Madelyn B.
Cleveland, OH
Does this product really work?
Naara R.