Gentlemen Jack Whiskey uploaded by James F.Gentlemen Jack Whiskey uploaded by Sydanee H.

BY JACK DANIELS

Gentlemen Jack Whiskey
  • "Good on a cold night sitting around a fire with your friends I don't recommend trying to drink the whole bottle by yourself though" in 1 review
  • "Great in any mixed drinks and alone on the rocks." in 1 review
  • "I'm not the biggest fan of whiskey but gentleman's jack is very smooth and has a nice finish" in 1 review
  • "Its pretty strong but taste great and goes down smooth" in 1 review
  • "When you want something smoother than regular Jack" in 1 review
Amanda R.
Cordova, TN
Very sleek upscale packaging. Makes a great gift for any whisky lover; can engrave bottle easily. This is my favorite Jack. The flavor is so rich and smooth. I find it easy to drink alone or with the smallest splash of coke. Affordable price for the amount.
Shakiah T.
Griffith
This whiskey is particularly my favorite. It have a nice smooth taste. My favorite drink is Jack & Coke and this whiskey pairs perfectly with any cola. This was my signature drink at my birthday celebration and everyone loved it.
Stephanie J.
Hilliard, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I love jack Daniels and this is even smoother. Yeah it may be a little more expensive but that's because it is a better quality. I would say it was delicious and worth the money if you enjoy regular Jack Daniels
Silvia P.
I love gentlemen jack! I'm a jack and coke kind of girl but this is a little more special. It also makes a great gift for a man/ house warming. It's a bit fancier than just buying a regular bottle of jack Daniels!
Deborha D.
Masontown , PA
Great smooth whisky, great mixer ( I personally love it with coke), but also great on the rock! Great price for a good whisky! Great taste overall, not burn after a a shot! So would definitely recommend if you are a whisky drinker
Jake M.
Boston, MA
You really can't go wrong with Gentleman's Jack. Very clean oaky flavor. Not too strong not too weak. Perfect over ice or if you're into that sort of thing, mixed. I prefer it neat at room temp, it's best that way.
Catherine W.
This smooth Tennessee whiskey is the perfect after dinner combo. It's vanilla caramel flavor reminds you of a dessert. The soft finish and quality lingers in your mouth only to leave you wanting more. The double charcoal mellowing makes a difference in this case!
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
This whiskey is a little more expensive than most of it's counterparts, but my fiance swears by it. He usually gets it when he's splurging and really wants a whiskey as opposed to a vodka or rum. He said it's got a smoother flavor than the other whiskies.
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is my boyfriend and I's favorite whiskey. All around we love Jack Daniels but the Gentlemen's whiskey is the best. Though it is a little more expensive than other whiskeys it is worth it. We love to just sip this for a night cap or even as our favorite mix drink for a night out!
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
As by vote of my beloved, rugged, whiskey drinking, Midwestern man, this is the best whiskey around. Don't ruin it with coke or fruit, drink it neat or on the rocks to enjoy the smooth, rich taste of Gentleman Jack.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
How expensive is this?
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I wanna try this for my man..I think its manly and sexy thing for them..is it not too strong? Like a smell like an alcohol whisky drunkard?
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI
Is this a drink or cologne
David P.
Waoo, what would be the scent of this perfume? Someone please tell me why I am anxious to know.
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Has someone accidentally drank this?