BY GIVENCHY #87 in Cologne

Gentleman Givenchy Eau de Toilette, a timeless incarnation of masculinity, with the added subtle twist of florals in masculine shades. Daring enough to be gentle, a man with a new vision of style, translated into a woody-floral fougère.

A neo-classic is born.
A balance between unquestioned strength and confident delicacy, this offbeat Eau de Toilette reveals first the freshness of a pear with bite, heated up by cardamom on a base of reassuring lavender. Elegance, with spice!

Surprise, the powdery iris note is now the messenger of manly tones. In contrast, the leather-patchouli accord brings in its wake a sensual, vibrant dimension, balanced out with black vanilla. Sensual, vibrant conclusions.

The daring Eau de Toilette for men with the confidence to be gentle.

Active Ingredients:

• What age range would you recommend this for?6 Answers
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This scent came in a cologne sampler that I bought for my boyfriend from Sephora. This was such a great scent and honestly I highly recommend you check it out! It’s a clean scent and very appealing !
Paola A.
I bought this for my husband as a gift and he really loves the smell! It is a little pricey, however the cologne lasts all day without being too potent. The scent is elegant and classical. The bottle is really pretty as well. All in all, I would definitely recommend this cologne to anyone and I will definitely be buying this cologne again and again.
Pop D.
This cologne is fantastic, it has a wonderful light scent and feels go on the skin. The smell stays on for a while and is not to overpowering, the design of the bottle is quite pleasant, pricey but worth it and I always have a backup in case I am running low.in comparison to other colognes, this one is definitely on the top.
Amanda L.
I LOVE this cologne, it was, for some reason, hard to find for awhile. My husband's original bottle was purchased in Paris. It's spicy, sophisticated and just perfect on him!
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Not bad.
I enjoy it very much.
Its reat, i hope everyone tried this one more time, its not bad, its pretty great, im haopy i got this, great product, great everything
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
A true classic. I have smelled this many many times on different men, and i have to admit, its very seducing. It smells like luxury in the bottle, quite woodsy, with a hint of musk i do believe? I would highly recommend. You will pay a pretty penny, but it is definitely worth it.
Cheri V.
Snohomish, WA
One of my favorite that my husband wears! It's definitely a sexy cologne! The scent lasts from morning till evening which is a great selling point! I notice my husband teaches for it quite often so he must like it just as much!!
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I can only imagine Givenchy cologne is amazing, I have their perfume and I absolutely love it, I have yet to find a perfume I don't like buy them so I can only imagine their men's cologne smells even more amazing
Gretchen J.
Geneva, OH
This is actually hubbies fave!! Since I get headaches with some scents we have to find one that we both like. Hubby is a cologne NUT! We absolutely LOVE this one. It's perfect and the scent lasts all day!
Marissa Z.
Anaheim , CA
Recommend to any guy looking for that perfect cologne, the smell is unbelievable! I purchased this cologne as a gift to a friend and he told me its one of his go to colognes now!
Aliyah S.
guyana/georgetown
How does this smell??????
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
How much does this tend to cost
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like the product?
Carol S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Love how this smells does anyone else
Lacee H.