Gentleman Givenchy Eau De Toilette

by Givenchy

Gentleman Givenchy Eau de Toilette, a timeless incarnation of masculinity, with the added subtle twist of florals in masculine shades. Daring enough to be gentle, a man with a new vision of style, translated into a woody-floral fougère.

A neo-classic is born.
A balance between unquestioned strength and confident delicacy, this offbeat Eau de Toilette reveals first the freshness of a pear with bite, heated up by cardamom on a base of reassuring lavender. Elegance, with spice!

Surprise, the powdery iris note is now the messenger of manly tones. In contrast, the leather-patchouli accord brings in its wake a sensual, vibrant dimension, balanced out with black vanilla. Sensual, vibrant conclusions.

The daring Eau de Toilette for men with the confidence to be gentle.

Active Ingredients:

• WOODY FLORAL FOUGERE
  • Head: Pear
  • Heart: Orris, Lavender
  • Base: Leather, Patchouli

The best ever. I am wandering if there is a big bottle !?
Is this a woodsy scent?
Does this smell good? How much does this cost?
Start your review of Gentleman Givenchy Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
5 months ago
Purchased at: ULTA
Being that this is made by Givenchy, I really had high hopes for this product. I really think that it smells awful though. It is way too floral smelling, and mixed with the musk, and a bit of a leather jacket smell, the whole thing just smells really weird unfortunately. I am definitely not a fan. As awful as this sounds, this weird mix of scents all together in one kind of smells like an Axe body spray.
2 years agoSt Petersburg, FL
This scent came in a cologne sampler that I bought for my boyfriend from Sephora. This was such a great scent and honestly I highly recommend you check it out! It’s a clean scent and very appealing !
3 years agoRichmond, VA
I bought this for my husband as a gift and he really loves the smell! It is a little pricey, however the cologne lasts all day without being too potent. The scent is elegant and classical. The bottle is really pretty as well. All in all, I would definitely recommend this cologne to anyone and I will definitely be buying this cologne again and again.
3 years ago
This cologne is fantastic, it has a wonderful light scent and feels go on the skin. The smell stays on for a while and is not to overpowering, the design of the bottle is quite pleasant, pricey but worth it and I always have a backup in case I am running low.in comparison to other colognes, this one is definitely on the top.
3 months agoNew Orleans, LA
This product gets a lot of hate because it's not the same as the original Gentleman from years past.  I've been told it has nothing to do with that fragrance, which is why a lot of people were probably disappointed.  It's not my favorite, but it definitely is a nice fragrance with a solid masculine vibe.   Starts out with pear as the main note, then burns down to leather and patchouli.
3 years agoHanford , CA
While the sents are everything with Givenchy this packaging is a no for me there super high end for high dollar but this bottle isn't something great smells great but if it cost so much try and make it look just as nice but I do love the sent
10 months agoNorfolk, NE
Purchased at: Sephora
Husband smells so divine in this scent, I’ve bought it at least three times and he still cannot get enough of it. He gets random dudes asking where he gets his smells from. Surprise! His wife lol
a year agoTrenton, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I love when my boyfriend wears this cologne. We picked it out at Sephora after smelling a bunch of different brands. This is manly, sophisticated, and light. It’s not overpowering and smells great. It’s a earthy/woody scent with hints of vanilla/lavender.
3 years ago
I LOVE this cologne, it was, for some reason, hard to find for awhile. My husband's original bottle was purchased in Paris. It's spicy, sophisticated and just perfect on him!
3 years agoSanta Rosa, CA
Not bad. I enjoy it very much. Its reat, i hope everyone tried this one more time, its not bad, its pretty great, im haopy i got this, great product, great everything
Ask a question to the Influenster community...