Gentleman Givenchy Eau De Toilette uploaded by Diana M.

BY GIVENCHY

Gentleman Givenchy Eau de Toilette, a timeless incarnation of masculinity, with the added subtle twist of florals in masculine shades. Daring enough to be gentle, a man with a new vision of style, translated into a woody-floral fougère.

A neo-classic is born.
A balance between unquestioned strength and confident delicacy, this offbeat Eau de Toilette reveals first the freshness of a pear with bite, heated up by cardamom on a base of reassuring lavender. Elegance, with spice!

Surprise, the powdery iris note is now the messenger of manly tones. In contrast, the leather-patchouli accord brings in its wake a sensual, vibrant dimension, balanced out with black vanilla. Sensual, vibrant conclusions.

The daring Eau de Toilette for men with the confidence to be gentle.

Active Ingredients:

• How does this smell? And is it worth the price11 Answers
  • The best ever. I am wandering if there is a big bottle !?1 Answers
  • What age range would you recommend this for?6 Answers
Gentleman Givenchy Eau De Toilette

Start your review of Gentleman Givenchy Eau De Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ron S.
chicago
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I actually love this particular fragrance. It feels really good when applying it to the skin. This product is an everyday wear for me. Most of my nights I’m out somewhere doing makeup and because I’m a stylist I love to smell really great around my clients and this smells amazing!!! I’m pretty bummed I just ran out but would love to be able to afford more of this.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This scent came in a cologne sampler that I bought for my boyfriend from Sephora. This was such a great scent and honestly I highly recommend you check it out! It’s a clean scent and very appealing !
Paola A.
I bought this for my husband as a gift and he really loves the smell! It is a little pricey, however the cologne lasts all day without being too potent. The scent is elegant and classical. The bottle is really pretty as well. All in all, I would definitely recommend this cologne to anyone and I will definitely be buying this cologne again and again.
Pop D.
This cologne is fantastic, it has a wonderful light scent and feels go on the skin. The smell stays on for a while and is not to overpowering, the design of the bottle is quite pleasant, pricey but worth it and I always have a backup in case I am running low.in comparison to other colognes, this one is definitely on the top.
Atheena B.
Hanford , CA
While the sents are everything with Givenchy this packaging is a no for me there super high end for high dollar but this bottle isn't something great smells great but if it cost so much try and make it look just as nice but I do love the sent
Victoria L.
Norfolk, NE
Purchased at: Sephora
Husband smells so divine in this scent, I’ve bought it at least three times and he still cannot get enough of it. He gets random dudes asking where he gets his smells from. Surprise! His wife lol
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I love when my boyfriend wears this cologne. We picked it out at Sephora after smelling a bunch of different brands. This is manly, sophisticated, and light. It’s not overpowering and smells great. It’s a earthy/woody scent with hints of vanilla/lavender.
Amanda L.
I LOVE this cologne, it was, for some reason, hard to find for awhile. My husband's original bottle was purchased in Paris. It's spicy, sophisticated and just perfect on him!
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Not bad.
I enjoy it very much.
Its reat, i hope everyone tried this one more time, its not bad, its pretty great, im haopy i got this, great product, great everything
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
A true classic. I have smelled this many many times on different men, and i have to admit, its very seducing. It smells like luxury in the bottle, quite woodsy, with a hint of musk i do believe? I would highly recommend. You will pay a pretty penny, but it is definitely worth it.
Aliyah S.
guyana/georgetown
How does this smell??????
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
How much does this tend to cost
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Carol S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Love how this smells does anyone else

Sephora