Gentle Naturals Cradle Cap Treatment uploaded by Alicia D.Gentle Naturals Cradle Cap Treatment uploaded by Christina H.

BY GENTLE NATURALS

New Formula. Unique Brush & Lotion Combination Kit Baby Therapeutics. Gently & Effectively Removes Crusty Scales. Soothing, Moisturizing & Non-Greasy. Paraben-Free. Dye-Free. Fragrance-Free. Dermatologist Tested. Free Gentle Scalp Massaging Brush Gentle Naturals® cradle cap treatment is specially formulated to help remove crusty flakes and moisturizes baby s scalp.  It s light non-greasy formula is made with natural ingredients:  Calendula and vitamin. see more...

Alicia D.
Cincinnati, OH
This product works wonders on easily removing cradle cap without having do much scratching/scrubbing if you use it correctly. This is a product you definitely want to read & follow directions to get the best results. It comes with a small rectangle soft bristle brush to use for removing the crusty scales/access lotion once it soaks in which is ideal for small patches especially on newborns or infants with very little hair or thin hair. I used this product on my 2 year old that has a head full of hair & which made using the brush very difficult without natting her hair up or pulling it. I found it was easier just to use my thumb nail to gently massage the area making it easier to loosen the scales, then using the brush to lift them up off the scalp to rinse out while shampooing her hair
Christina H.
Raleigh, NC
My son is 9 months and he does not have cradle cap but I used it on his head because he has extreme dry scalp and this product works very well it doesn't have a bad smell and now he's not constantly scratching his head actually he's not scratching at all. I do highly recommend this product for any Scalp condition regarding a baby
Christa M.
I highly recommend this product to anyone who's baby has cradle cap. I tried everything and nothing worked but this. it was so gentle on my daughter's head. it comes with the brush and even the bristles on the brush are soft. this stuff works miracles.
Lari O.
Works Amazing seriously so gentle and really removed all the skin basically within the first bath and i my sweet girl had a very small chance of getting cradle with this product it is excellent!
Desirie M.
Warr Acres, OK
It has a pleasant smell. It works momentarily. I say momentarily because my son is almost 5 months old & has been using it for almost 3 months now. He still has lingering cradle cap.
Haley B.
Springtown , TX
Highly recommended! This is the only thing that helped with my daughters cradle cap. I had tried several other products and this is the only one that worked.
Angie C.
Clarksville, TN
I used this on my oldest when she was a baby and it did work but the cradle cap kept honing back. so I tried something else.
Reba B.
Montrose, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do not like this. Says it's "non oily" & it definitely is VERY oily! And didn't do anything for my sons cradle cap
kendra b.
Lucasville, OH
Works amazing i put this on my little man every night after his bath time and he never got cradle cap
leanna b.
Riverside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I just used this on my three month old. his cradle cap is completely gone now.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
Does this actually work?
Kanoe K.
santa rosa, CA
Does this work better than just using coconut oil? If it just softens the clumps, I used coconut oil for my son and then combed them out. Nothing seemed to really "cure" it unfortunately but time.