BY GENTLE NATURALS

New Formula. Baby Therapeutics. Relieves Dry, Itchy Skin Due to Eczema. Gentle Moisturizing Formula. Natural Ingredients. Paraben-Free. Dye-Free. Fragrance-Free. Dermatologist Tested Gentle Naturals® eczema relief wash cleans and moisturizes to soothe and relieve dry, itchy skin.  It is formulated with natural ingredients including aloe, vitamins D and E.  Pediatricians say the best remedy for eczema is frequent bathing to hydrate the skin, followed by a moistur. see more...

• What is the best face wash for eczema skin?2 Answers
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
My son has horrible eczema and I got this hoping it would gently relieve his itching and pain from the dry patches. He screams every time I use this. I thought I was a coincidence but it's only when I use this lotion. Since I didn't want to waste the bottle I thought I would try it on daughter as just a lotion but she said she doesn't like it either and it is scratchy. That must be why my son hates it. It irritates the eczema not soothes it.
Monika D.
Pensacola, FL
Eczema products are difficult to review because everyone's skin reacts in a unique way. My daughter and I have had good luck with this one, though. We use this on early patches of eczema, not on broken skin. It's soothing (especially if you put it in the fridge first) and best of all, it's a thick cream, not a lotion.
Melinda S.
La grange, NC
What is the best face wash for eczema skin?