BY GENTLE NATURALS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

New Formula. Baby Therapeutics. Provides Fast Relief of Dry, Itchy Skin Due to Eczema. Gentle Moisturizing Formula. Long-Lasting Cream. Paraben-Free. Dye-Free. Fragrance-Free. Dermatologist Tested Gentle Naturals® eczema relief cream is specially formulated to form a protective barrier to lock in your baby s natural moisture. This cream intensely moisturizes to soothe and relieve itching and helps prevent the recurrence of extra dry skin. Pediatricians say the best remedy. see more...

• Dose this work good want to know so I can get it for my son1 Answers
Review (1)
Taryn B.
San Antonio
Review for: Gentle Naturals Baby Eczema Relief Cream, 4 fl oz more...
I have been suffering from eczema my whole life. I discovered this cream when I was taking care of one of the children that was in my classroom who also had eczema. Her mom said it worked well on her patches so I decided to go out and get my own bottle. I have been using it ever since. I mainly still get eczema on the back of my knees and on my face and hands with few patches popping up on my legs when I use something that irritates my skin. I just put a layer of this on my patches and they stop itching, the dryness goes away with repeated use and it cams down the flare. I've been using it for 15 years now. I recommend it to anyone who has a baby who has eczema and even to adults who may still suffer from this condition. I love it and I hope you do too.
Diana  S.
Nampa, ID
Dose this work good want to know so I can get it for my son