Gentle Naturals Baby Cradle Cap Treatment

Gentle Naturals Baby Cradle Cap Treatment: Unique brush and lotion combination kit Gently and effectively removes crusty scales Soothing, moisturizing and non-greasy Dermatologist tested Free gentle scalp massaging brush see more...

Karina L.
Karina L.
Colorado Springs
Mega Parent Expert
This has help with my little bubble bee with her cradle cap and it's been four days so far but she still itchy but soon we will find a product to help with her dry skin but Thai stuff helped so much cause she had it way bad and it wouldn't stopped spreading thank god I picked it up
Renae W.
Renae W.
Osceola, In
It works in the it gets the cradle cap off but smells horrible and it does leave a greasy feeling even though it says it wont. I used this on my daughter who had a lot of cradle cap. It would get the flakes off easily with the brush but then when i was done i would give her a bath and try to wash the product out but i had to wash her hair a total of 4 times and my husband could still smell it!
Cristy-Ann L.
Cristy-Ann L.
BOMOSEEN, VT
Horrible smelling even after you bathe your baby and it is really greasy I was super excited about this product but ended up only using it 2 times I did love the little brush they include to help remove the cradle cap flakes!!!
Becky B.
Becky B.
Lima, OH
I tried this for my baby's dry scalp. I thought it maybe made a bit of difference, but I could NOT take the smell. I thought it was just overpowering. I also thought the formula was way too thin to apply easily. I am not a big fan- would not recommend as it wasn't effective for us and was difficult to use.