bella aurora
Gentle Exfoliating Gel 75ml

Gentle Exfoliating Gel 75ml

by bella aurora

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gentle Exfoliating Gel 75ml!
How would you rate this product?
Nuria S.
Barcelona
Gentle Exfoliating Gel 75ml uploaded by Nuria S.
My favourite scrub gel ever! My skin looks brighter and softer and it does not create any problem in my sensitive skin. I use it twice a week and I started using it 4 months ago and I absolutely love it!
Vanessa S.
cochabamba
Su exfoliante es el mas delicado del mercado, me permite usarlo hasta dos veces por semana y no me irrita la piel para nada. EL MEJOR EXFOLIANTE QUE HE PROBADO
Rabia I.
vitoria gasteiz
Gentle Exfoliating Gel 75ml uploaded by Rabia I.
Amazing brand my mom had dark spots she used this for 2 months and now she has flawless skin I actually recommend this gel, not only the get but the brand as Well because this brand is a pro in eliminating dark spots and blemishes love this!!

Looking for your answer?