GenTeal Eye Drops, Moderate uploaded by Patricia K.

BY GENTEAL

Dry Eye Symptom Relief Liquid Drops Fast, Soothing Relief Previously Tears Naturale*Forte GenTeal Moderate Lubricant Eye Drops contains Triple Demulcent Technology. This combination of ingredients works together to retain moisture on the eye and slow evaporation of the tear film. GenTeal Moderate LubricantEye Drops is designed to more closely mimic your natural tears. The formulation ofGenTealModerate LubricantEye Drops protects against the recurrence of dry eye symptoms. Sterile 15 mL; see more...

Heather A.
Review for: GenTeal Eye Drops, Moderate, Twinpack, .5 oz more...
I’ve used several different eye drops but Genteal, moderate, have been the best eye drops I’ve been able to find. I used the drops in the morning and at night due to extremely dry eyes from my contacts. It leaves my eyes feeling refreshed and brand news. I prefer the moderate over severe because I don’t like the film and thick Vaseline feeling of the severe.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Review for: Lubricant Eye Drops Moderate Dry Eye Relief 0.5 fl oz; 15 ml, GenTeal Eye Drops, Moderate, .5 oz, GenTeal Eye Drops, Moderate, Twinpack, .5 oz more...
Love these! They have been so useful after lasik to combat dry eyes- I like how they are in sterile droplets so they can be the most hygienic on the go and no product is wasted- definitely will repurchase
Jennifer V.
Fairborn, OH
Best eye drops to use for dry eyes. I have severe dry eyes and this is the only product that I will pay for to help. After trying many products this is the one that I found to be the best. I am more than satisfied and I will buy these drops forever
Patricia K.
Jacksonville, FL
I had lasik surgery almost 2 months ago and these have helped my eyes stay lubricated better than the other drops i have tried. I have tried refresh, systine, and theratears. Where they all worked, i found this brand to be superior.
Amy J.
Katy, TX
I use these as my last resort yes they relieve my dry eyes in a gentle way but i have to put them in every few hours and more often

Walmart