GenTeal Eye Drops, Mild uploaded by Charla F.

BY GENTEAL

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dry Eye Symptom Relief Liquid Drops Soothing Relief Previously Tears Naturale*II GenTeal MildLubricant Eye Drops contains POLYQUAD* preservative, a safe and comfortable preservative, gentle enoughfor even sensitive eyes. Sterile 15 mL; see more...

Review (1)
Marlene S.
I used this product once where I thought I had an eye infection and it turned out that I had really dry eyes. It was winter and whenever I went to the store my eyes would burn from the slightest fan and it looked like I was crying. The doctor told me to try this and after about day 3 my red dry eyes cleared up. I will definitely use this again if I have the same problem!