Genpak Paper Drinking Cups in White

GNP1124 Features: Cups Material: Paper White paper drinking cups Durable pleated-paper design Feature concave bottoms, for safer use Easily disposable - no clean up Capacity: 3.5 oz Color/Finish: Color: White Dimensions: Dimensions: 1'' H x 1'' W x 1.4'' D see more...

Jill B.
Small and paper. They are discreet and easy to dispose of. They work well in the bathroom, so my children aren't sharing cups, or drinking massive quantities at night.
Mo Mommy Mo ..
I searched for these! Why because they make the best Jell-O shot cups! They squeeze so you can get all the yummy Jell-O and since they are thin paper the Jell-O sets fast.
Alicia C.
Lakewood, WA
These little baby paper cups are pretty handy. They're great for serving dipping sauces in. I also like to use them to put finger paints in for the kids.
Sandra A.
We have these at work and they are awesome. They come in handy for so many different things. The fact that they're disposable makes them pretty useful!
Vivian G.
My mom loves to have these in her house for my younger sister to put her mouthwash in and to rinse with after brushing her teeth
Robin K.
Fort Smith
Every house should have these, definitely around flu season. people can brush teeth and use and throw away no germs to pass.
Alisa I.
Wayne, NJ
Comes in handy and is great because they are disposable. I love it for kids so they can use when brushing their teeth.
latonya c.
Kansas city, MO
Oh i like these dispoable cups and can even use them for little snacks for your little ones. Try a pack and see.
Felicia D.
Fremont, CA
Poor quality but I suppose you get what you pay for. Not as sturdy as they should be and only good for one use.
Stacey M.
Secane, PA
When I used this filter my coffee ended up with tons of grounds in it. I guess you get what you pay for.