Genpak Foam Hinged Carryout Container with 3 Compartment in Sesame

GNP1020 Features: Hinged carryout container Material: Foam With 3 compartment Versatile foam food containers with hinged lid Keeps food fresh and temperature controlled Include handy compartments for proper food storage and separation - perfect for use as doggie bags or other to-go container needs Equipped with reliable hinged lid and secure lock Transport safe and easy to store 100 Containers per bag Construction: Convenient one-piece construction Color/Finish: Color: Sesame Dimensions: Dimensions: 3'' H x 9.25'' W x 9.25'' D see more...

Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I feel that they serve there purpose but that's about it. They are easily cute through and if anything has juice to it this is not that container for that. But if it's something like a thanksgiving leftovers then it's great!
Rocio b C.
San Antonio, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
I don't own these carry out containers at my house but I would like to buy some especially since I always have family dinners at my house and maybe take some left over for my friends and family so they can take home
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Our family business invested a lot of money in these lol but we got back way more for the amount of money we brought in every night. we sold a lot of take out. serves the perfect amount of food.
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
They are heavy duty and can hold a good amount of food without buckling or anything coming out. It's good quality and dependable
Stephanie C.