BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLancôme
Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl Eye-Illuminating Youth Activating (made In France) 20ml/067oz

A powerful brightening & rejuvenating eye serum With a delicate, weightless & quick-dissolving texture Formulated with Gnifique Yeux Light PearlTM to revitalize the expression of genes Promotes the production of youth proteins Visibly reduces the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl Eye-Illuminating Youth Activating (made In France) 20ml/0.67oz!
Candace B.
Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl Eye-Illuminating Youth Activating (made In France) 20ml/0.67oz uploaded by Candace B.
This product is amazing!! I received it in my voxbox and it has really made me a believer! I use it twice daily and the bags under my eyes are gone! This is an expensive serum but it really is worth it! The best ever!!! [product:lancome-genifique-yeux-light-pearl-eye-illuminating-youth-activating-(made-in-france)-20ml/0.67oz]
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,301 reviews
Purchased at: The Bay
This is an excellent eye serum. This serum is a very runny liquid that is absorbed very quickly. The bottle comes with a metal ball applicator that gently applies serum to your eyes. The metal ball is very cooling and can be used to massage the eye area, reducing puffiness. This serum targets all the signs of aging. It reduces fine lines and wrinkles. It also reduces swelling and darkness under the eyes. This serum delivers visible results quickly. It is very gentle and it does not irritate my dry and sensitive skin, which is a frequent problem with skincare items, especially for the eyes. For best results, I recommend applying the Advanced Génifique Eye Cream after this serum. This is a very expensive product, but the results are excellent. I highly recommend this product.
Shan K.
Absorbs into the skin really fast, doesn’t leave a sticky feeling or touch. However..i dont know if it does anything. And it’s somewhat pricey.
Gabriela R.
Alicante
Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl Eye-Illuminating Youth Activating (made In France) 20ml/0.67oz uploaded by Gabriela R.
Me gusta mucho este producto. Deja la zona muy fresca y se notan los activos del ser un. Los ojos están más descansados al día siguiente y con un aspecto muy luminoso en la parte de la ojera. Lo recomiendo!
Catherine D.
Montreal
Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl Eye-Illuminating Youth Activating (made In France) 20ml/0.67oz uploaded by Catherine D.
This is by far the best eye cream I have ever used. It minimizes puffiness in the morning since the applicator is metallic and cold. It is also best to use the applicator to apply the product evenly around the eye. It goes on great under makeup and overnight aswell. This is my go-to eye cream. I prefer to not use multiple eye creams and this one fits it all.

Looking for your answer?