Add a Photo

#1129 in uncategorized

Designed To Give You Comfort, Support And Style. Magic Pouch To Slip In Support Pads For Extra Lift And Coverage. No Wires, Hooks, Or Adjusting Straps. Woven Everlast Comfort Stretch Fabric Machine Washable, Never Loses Shape Form-Fitting Seamless Construction Cups Stretch To Conform To Your Shape Wide Comfort Lift Band - No More Rolling Made In China Includes Both Nude And Black Bras.

Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Elgin, SC

Okay so, I know this bra isn't for everyone, but it definitely is for me!
I had a baby 7 months ago and am still breastfeeding- for those who breastfeed, you know that one side is always larger than the other, which means slippage out of the bra cup all of the time.
My bra size is a 32DD and grows with milk throughout the day & this size has to be ordered because where I live, no one carries this size.
Sports bras were giving me NO support whatsoever & I was sick of having droopy girls.
When I was searching for a sports bra to wear on a normal basis because, yah know, slippage probs, I saw this & out of desperation, purchased the medium sized grandma looking bra in a box.

THIS WAS THE BEST THING I COULD HAVE DONE!
It supports me throughout the whole day, through all milk fluctuations, without making me look overly lopsided, like I am. I am comfortable in it I can sleep in it-
The only crappy thing is it is hot where I live so my tank tops that I normally wear have to be replaced with the thick strapped rib knit ones from target or walmart so that the top part of the bra isn't poking out everywhere.

But honestly- I want one in every color.
I'm not sure how it will work when I'm no longer nursing, but for now, it is the best chest support I've had since I started.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA

Awful. I'm not overly sized, just a B cup, but even I can't get support from them. It's either no support or just smashing my girls trying to get support. I'm giving it 2 stars only because I find it comfortable to sleep in and if I happen to get caught with a ringing doorbell in late or not army hours, then at least I'm not completely without bra. So, for you extra busy moms who's houses are crazy, and you never know if adults, or older kids, and even younger ones will come knocking or strolling in at ANY given time of day.....this is a great bra to wear under your sleepwear. It's the only use I've found though. I can't wear it as a bra, and not even as a sports bra. Don't waste your money on these if you haven't already.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Manhattan, KS

I know this bra will not be meant for everyone. I am a C cup, and I find the support sufficient and the bra quite comfortable. I did have to go up a size, as the size I was listed at was too tight around my ribs. I have chronic pain around my collarbone, and was looking for something easy to put on. I have lost a lot of weight unintentionally, so I also needed something that can compensate for size difference. I am awaiting different styles I ordered online to arrive.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

I haven't a clue why this is called a genie bra when this will not support anyone bigger than a B cup. The stretch material is unsupportive and it makes sense why this bra is super cheap and now sold at drugstores. I'd recommend passing on this - a total waste of money for something that does nothing other than create a saggy chest and support the As Seen on TV industry.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
East Freetown , Ma

Very comfortable for lounging at home. definitely not for wearing as a regular bra out of the house. I need a bra with support and I prefer an underwire. It may work for someone who has smaller breasts. I did find them helpful to wear at home while nursing since you really should always wear a bra when breastfeeding. They are stretchy enough to maneuver easily to nurse.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Ellenboro, North Carolina

I got the size large, I wear a 34D there is no way anyone bigger around than 34 could wear this bra! The band is super small and is tight at the shoulders since you can't adjust the straps as you could a normal bra. I got a 2 pack at Walmart for $2.25 now I see why it was clearanced out!
isis g.
isis g.

Sorry, but the worst bra I have ever worn in my entire life--what a waste of money! There's nothing magical about this genie even if it came out of a lamp, forget about it. No support, stretches out, the band rides up, the shoulders were uncomfortable and it looks NOTHING like the TV ads
Kim D.
Kim D.
San Jose, CA

I purchased the Genie Bra in a size Medium at Costco years ago, and I still use it every week. I actually like to wear it at the gym as a sports bra. It's definitely not the most support you can get from a bra, but since I wear only a B cup, it is perfect for me on leg day.
Drea J.
Drea J.
Miami, Fl

This bra is very comfortable to wear. I got these as a gift but didn't like the fabric or fit. Too little support for my boobs. I prefer maximum support from push-up bras so I just wear this bra when I'm home. Might work for some ladies but not my cup of tea.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA

This bra is extremely comfortable whether your at home or on the go! Its not recommend for big chested women although. i Don't have that problem. I like this bra but it doesn't provide a lot of support and it is a little expensive! For not proving much support
Kenda P.
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , Ga

Do you wash your Genie Bra with or without the pads in them?
Kim U.
Kim U.
Orlando, Fl

Any larger chested ladies like these?
Mayra G.
Mayra G.

Is this a push up bra? Or just like a sports bra?
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

Do these bras look silly when wearing normal clothing? sometimes this material doesn't look smooth or normal with clothes over them.
Milyn B.