Genie Bra

by Genie Bra

Designed To Give You Comfort, Support And Style. Magic Pouch To Slip In Support Pads For Extra Lift And Coverage. No Wires, Hooks, Or Adjusting Straps. Woven Everlast Comfort Stretch Fabric Machine Washable, Never Loses Shape Form-Fitting Seamless Construction Cups Stretch To Conform To Your Shape Wide Comfort Lift Band - No More Rolling Made In China Includes Both Nude And Black Bras.

Does this have any support at all? also do your nipples show through.
What is the point of this bra over a sports bra? Kinda confused on what this product is, could someone please explain
That's the trouble with this model?
Start your review of Genie Bra!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It is very comfortable, if your just lounging at home, but it is NOT a support bra at all, not recommended for big chested women, cause it has no support at all in reviews
I wear it all the time in bed, it's very comfy, offers enough support (my back doesn't hurt like when I'm not wearing bra at all).in reviews
I love a comfortable bra over fashion and sports bras make your breasts look stuch together so anyone can look at you and tell you are wearing a sports bra.in reviews
I own two of these , I do have to say not much support.. but something to wear when you are not feeling well since it is not as tight as the other bras.in reviews
These bras are really comfortable, but they are so unsupportive that I would never wear them out of the house.in reviews
Reno, NV
Love these bras, but I wouldn't wear them to go out. Not supportive at all, but they are really comfy! I even use it as a nursing bra.
Inver Grove, MN
I bought this product on a whim - what a joke. No support whatsoever. Like wearing a t-shirt under your t-shirt.
This bra is so uncomfortable. I picked the size that the back recommended and it was too tight and a pain to get on. This bra is just basically a sports bra. I am giving it two stars because it seems to be a pretty sturdy bra and will most likely last for a while. But I will not be buying another genie bra.
San Diego, CA
I definitely did not get the Genie I hoped for. I'm a D-cup sized gal, and this bra claims to be great for girls of all sizes. Yea, not so much. I got a great deal at my local Walgreens, got the black and beige in XL. The VERY first thing that happens when I try one of these puppies on, like within 5 minutes the bra rolls up from the bottom! Maybe if you have zero body fat that wouldn't happen, but I'm a normal size 10/12 gal, not quite in the plus size side of the store, but I am top heavy, so I guess this bra does not like that. So pretty much the entire time wearing it I find myself trying to pull it down because it constantly rolls up on me. I thought maybe it was just a defect on one of them, but it did this for both bras. Second, the little pads that they put in there are the removable kind, the downside of that? They move around, the first time I washed them the little pads bunched up or fell out! Cheap. And finally, support. Well if you like sad saggy boobs I guess this bra is for you. At 35 I prefer to at least give the illusion that by boobs are not quite so saggy. This bra does NOTHING in the support department. So to recap, if you are a size 0 with no body fat and an A-cup bra, maybe this bra would work for you. Otherwise, I do NOT recommend!
Seattle, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
While they are comfy (even for someone with fibro), they provide next to no support. They are nice to wear at home but I wouldn't wear them out. If I had a much smaller chest this might work but anything larger than a B cup would be too big to get any support.
This bra is very comfortable to wear. I got these as a gift but didn't like the fabric or fit. Too little support for my boobs. I prefer maximum support from push-up bras so I just wear this bra when I'm home. Might work for some ladies but not my cup of tea.
Sutter, CA
Awful. I'm not overly sized, just a B cup, but even I can't get support from them. It's either no support or just smashing my girls trying to get support. I'm giving it 2 stars only because I find it comfortable to sleep in and if I happen to get caught with a ringing doorbell in late or not army hours, then at least I'm not completely without bra. So, for you extra busy moms who's houses are crazy, and you never know if adults, or older kids, and even younger ones will come knocking or strolling in at ANY given time of day.....this is a great bra to wear under your sleepwear. It's the only use I've found though. I can't wear it as a bra, and not even as a sports bra. Don't waste your money on these if you haven't already.
Levittown, PA
I'm a 32GG (32" ribcage, 42" bust) and got the size XL (based on their sizing guide) as I need some support at night and heard these were comfortable. They give just enough support to be so comfortable to sleep in - either under pajamas or just by themselves if it's a warmer night. The next size down might offer a little more support, but I'm happy with what I use them for. I have no idea how ANYONE could wear these as a main bra though. There's no "headlight" coverage and even in a smaller size would NOT have enough support for me.
Radcliff, KY
I bought one of these at walmart awhile back and honestly it is very comfortable but there is absolutely no support at all.
Altoona, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The best thing I can say about the Genie Bra is that it is quite comfortable.  If I needed a bra just to wear around the house or if you wear a bra to bed, this isn't a bad choice. I'm short and find that the straps are too long and since they don't adjust, they tend to slip off my shoulder.  Also, they offer no support for someone that is a 36DDD.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...