10 Ways to Celebrate Family Day With Your Loved Ones
2.95 / 5 based on 317 Reviews
Designed To Give You Comfort, Support And Style. Magic Pouch To Slip In Support Pads For Extra Lift And Coverage. No Wires, Hooks, Or Adjusting Straps. Woven Everlast Comfort Stretch Fabric Machine Washable, Never Loses Shape Form-Fitting Seamless Construction Cups Stretch To Conform To Your Shape Wide Comfort Lift Band - No More Rolling Made In China Includes Both Nude And Black Bras.see more...
Top Questions See all 29 Q&A
- "It is very comfortable, if your just lounging at home, but it is NOT a support bra at all, not recommended for big chested women, cause it has no support at all " in 15 reviews
- "I wear it all the time in bed, it's very comfy, offers enough support (my back doesn't hurt like when I'm not wearing bra at all)." in 11 reviews
- "I own two of these , I do have to say not much support.. but something to wear when you are not feeling well since it is not as tight as the other bras." in 6 reviews
- "These bras are really comfortable, but they are so unsupportive that I would never wear them out of the house." in 6 reviews
- "I love a comfortable bra over fashion and sports bras make your breasts look stuch together so anyone can look at you and tell you are wearing a sports bra." in 6 reviews
I know this bra will not be meant for everyone. I am a C cup, and I find the support sufficient and the bra quite comfortable. I did have to go up a size, as the size I was listed at was too tight around my ribs. I have chronic pain around my collarbone, and was looking for something easy to put on. I have lost a lot of weight unintentionally, so I also needed something that can compensate for size difference. I am awaiting different styles I ordered online to arrive.
Very comfortable for lounging at home. definitely not for wearing as a regular bra out of the house. I need a bra with support and I prefer an underwire. It may work for someone who has smaller breasts. I did find them helpful to wear at home while nursing since you really should always wear a bra when breastfeeding. They are stretchy enough to maneuver easily to nurse.
This bra is extremely comfortable whether your at home or on the go! Its not recommend for big chested women although. i Don't have that problem. I like this bra but it doesn't provide a lot of support and it is a little expensive! For not proving much support
I got one and It didn't do much for support and It didn't really feel comfortable in it I didn't like it . I was very disappointed in it so many people where talking good ABOUT IT AND I DIDNT REALLY LOVE IT AS MUCH AS THEY DID .
This bra is only good if you are a size B. It has no support what so ever. I was not pleased with it. I ended up giving it to my daughter who is way smaller and it was ok for her.
I love these!! they are really comfortable, I really love the way they are made and feel, i would recommend everyone have one of these!!!! #backtocool
So far I've heard it doesn't do what the commercial would say it doesn't offer much support therefor with would bother trying it myself
Not good for us D cup girls. This bra provided zero support, but maybe it would be good for someone that wears an A or B cup.
I do like this bra when I'm going out for quick errands, it very light and comfy, and i feel like I'm not wearing anything
Totally not supportive even for lounging around at home or sleeping in. My chest kept slipping out the bottom.
Q & A
Do you wash your Genie Bra with or without the pads in them?
Any larger chested ladies like these?
Is this a push up bra? Or just like a sports bra?
Do these bras look silly when wearing normal clothing? sometimes this material doesn't look smooth or normal with clothes over them.
How comfortable is it?