Genghis Grill

What low sugar items do they have?
What low fat items do they offer?
What low calorie items do they offer?
Start your review of Genghis Grill!
How would you rate this product?
Kitty C.
Arlington, TX
My husband loves this place. He would have given it 5 stars. I'm not my husband. I don't like going to restaurants and being responsible for having to make my own food taste good. Because let's be honest here. Every time I make my food at Genghis Grill it taste awefull. And that is no one else's fault but my own. I have no idea what I'm doing up there. It just tastes BAD! If you go to a place, the food should be made for you. I hate this type of restaurant. My husband love it. So you're either like my husband or you're like myself.
Simanti D.
I was excited by the concept of choosing everything that goes into my order. But I was disappointed that to flavor the meat they didn’t use fresh ginger/garlic. The food was okay although portion size was good. Not a big fan.
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
I enjoy eating here. I like to pick out what I want to eat, the seasoning, topping and see them cook it. Great service, fast and never had a bad meal yet(knock on wood.)
Laura F.
I like this place because it allows you to customize your own bowl. There's a station with meat, chicken, fish, meatballs, sausage, etc.. then there's a little section with seasonings of lemon pepper, garlic, salt, dragon salt, and other things. They're in bowls with tiny spoons. Next you add your veggies and then you add your sauce. They ask you if you'd like rice or some other type of carb and you go sit down while your food is being prepared. Check it out if there's one near you.
Dixie M.
Conroe, TX
Genghis Grill uploaded by Dixie M.
Since Covid the service is not good. Limited seasonings and flavors as they make your bowl not you. It just doesn't taste the same you putting your bowl together with your known portions and combinations and another flavor when they put it together.
Katie V.
Los Lunas, NM
Yum! This place is a special treat. I love the build your own bowl options and the fact you can get exactly what you want (Like a subway for Chinese cuisine!). I enjoy going here but it can be a little pricey.
Chelsea G.
Gaffney, SC
I love this place! I always pick the build your own bowl option which works great for me because I’m picky and I get to choose what I like best.
Tabatha M.
Evans, GA
The concept was a little confusing. I think in order to make a good food decision you need to look at the ingredients online, because there are SO Many choices that if you add too much the food does't taste good. However, I did like that the facility was a little more upscale, and they serve alcoholic beverages, which would be nice if I ever returned for dinner.
Ilka N.
Charlotte, NC
Very good shrimp options!!! They're very quick too! I usually grab food from here in between flights at the airport. Filling and affordable!
Alexis B.
This restaurant is pretty good. The one where I live closed down a few years ago. I love the ham’s flavor after they cook it, it tastes different here (maybe it’s the ham they use). It’s usually a quick place to grab a bite (it’s a sit-down restaurant but usually quick) and it’s fun to watch the chefs cook!