Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetGenexa LLC

by Genexa LLC

Certified Organic Purer, Cleaner & Healthier Ingredients. #1 Organic Medicine. 30 Adult Doses. Safe & Effective - Non-Drowsy. Body Aches & Headache. Fever, Chills & Fatigue. Congestion & Sore Throat. Homeopathic. USDA Organic. Non GMO Project Verified. Certified B Corporation. Certified Organic by SCS Global Services

Expiration Date: August 2019

Shipping Weight: 0.18 lbs

Package Quantity: 60 Chewable Tablets

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Genexa, Flu Fix, Organic Flu Formula, Organic Acai Berry Flavor, 60 Chewable Tablets!
heather S.
Sioux Falls, SD
I got lucky and found these on sale at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased them, not knowing I was going to wake up the next morning feeling like I got hit by a train. I forgot all about them the first day. I suffered through with Tylenol and plain Mucinex because I am breastfeeding and didn't know what was safe for baby. My fiance reminded me about these, and by the second dose I was feeling better. After a full 24 hours, I am managing and was able to go back to work today. My fever dropped and the headache went away. I've never taken homeopathic medicines before, but I am a believer now!

Looking for your answer?