Geneva Platinum Colorations Alarm Clock uploaded by Maria Paz G.

BY GENEVA PLATINUM

The colorations alarm clock has a frame with a silver finish and the display background is black. An lcd screen clearly displays the hour, minutes and seconds. It also includes a calendar function for added convenience. Its a color-changing alarm clock that lets you play with the color of the arabic numeral display to suit your mood. You can conveniently change the color using the buttons on top. Quartz movement regulates the operation of the lcd alarm clock for accurate results. It runs on 2 alkaline aa batteries that youll have to buy separately. see more...

Maria Paz G.
Maria Paz G.
quiero este despertador me gusta mucho por que yo siempre dejo la alarma temprano y me tengo que levantar temprano
Rosan D.
Rosan D.
This is a great basic alarm clock. I bought one for i dorm room and it help me on days when i forgot to charge my phone and can't use it as an alarm.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
I got mine at walmart and just love it because it's BIG and bright. It lights up the room so I can still see. Even with my glasses off I can read what time it is.