Geneva Home Fashion Ella 7 Piece Reversible Comforter Set uploaded by crystal j.

BY GENEVA HOME #2 in Bedding

Instantly transform the look of your bedroom with this seven-piece comforter set. A diamond pin tuck design gives a sophisticated look, and the distressed chevron on the reverse adds an interesting geometric contrast. This comforter is made of plush woven fabric and cozy polyester fill, and the microfiber material is machine washable for easy care. This seven-piece reversible set is hypoallergenic, which makes it a must-have for people with allergies and sinus problems. The woven fabric detail gives this set a classy and sophisticated look and feel and turns the bedroom into a royal paradise. The multiple color options give you a comforter set to fit your mood and preference. Set includes: One (1) comforter, two (2) shams, one (1) bedskirt, three (3) decorative pillows Style: Solid Fabric detail: Woven Pattern: Diamond pintucks Reverse pattern: Distressed chevron Bedskirt included: Yes Bedskirt drop length: 14 inches Color options: Taupe, white, charcoal, black, chocolate Materials: 100-percent polyester brushed microfiber Fill material: 100-percent polyester Hypoallergenic: Yes Care instructions: Machine washable Comforter: 90 inches long x 90 inches wide Sham: 21 inches long x 26 inches wide Bedskirt: 60 inches long x 80 inches wide x 14 high King dimensions: Comforter: 104 inches long x 90 inches wide Sham: 21 inches long x 36 inches wide Bedskirt: 78 inches long x 80 inches wide x 14 inches high The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. see more...

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I loved this comforter set, it's warm enough to keep me warm at night and cool enough that my husband doesn't burn up. I had been looking for a gray comforter set for a while before we finally settled on this one and it was wonderful. Can't say enough wonderful things about it.
Dvanne F.
jenison
beautiful bed comforter id love to use this its pretty and relaxing , i love the style looks cozy and warm love to cuddle with my husband of this xoxo and its affordable
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
I love this comforter! It's elegant, yet fun. It's light enough to where I'm not suffocating but keeps me warm enough during the night. it doesn't get dirty easily, either. And as a college student, this was very affordable. I would completely recommend!
Mikayla H.
This is such a cute kitschy little thing. It allows just enough light to come out that it's not distracting but enough to keep the darkness away. I love this for children or adults who need to get up during the night
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I am an absolute love with this comforter it’s super cute and a great quality it is very affordable and the gray goes with about any other color it is very comfortable and I would recommend to everyone in love!!!!
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Looks nice in the picture but in person it's another story. And doesn't feel as nice as bed bath and beyond comforters. But guess what you pay for what you get
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I love this bed set!! We are all about the grays and it looks classy but modern but also matches our rustic home look somehow. Keeps me warm when I need it to!
Ashlee C.
Dayton
This is the best bedding set I've ever gotten. The color is beautiful and the quality is outstanding. Definitely someone you can keep for a long time.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I have this in the king size version and I LOVE IT!!!- the grey quilted side is sooo pretty especially with a few fur throw pillows
Brittany B.
I love it. I got one. And it feel so comfortable and soft. I love sleeping in my bed. I never want to get out of bed lol
Christina J.
Newton, NC
I am addicted to the gray color palette. I could do my whole house in the family of gray colors. What is your favorite color?
MK J.
Where can I find this at??
Jennifer L.
What is the thread count?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Where can I purchase this?