BY GENESIS/GLYTONE/AVENE

Designed for those with visible signs of aging, Glytone Hydrating Eye Cream will help to hydrate the delicate skin around the eye area. It will replenish the skin and nourish it while reducing the puffiness in this sensitive area. Glytone Hydrating Eye Cream will aid in the reduction of wrinkles and fine lines like crows feet and expression lines that form around the eye area and cause premature aging. It will thoroughly hydrate the skin and firm it up so that it is revitalized. Regular use of this dynamic eye cream as part of your daily skin care regimen will leave the skin rejuvenated. see more...

Liz P.
I have not seen too much improvement around my eyes with this. I have been using it for about 2 months and wish it would've worked better. I don't think I will be purchasing this again or rec to others.
Michelle F.
Post Falls, ID
I have been using this eye cream for about two weeks now and can officially say that I love it. The area under my eye is aging a tad bit quicker than I expected so it's not as smooth as it used to be, but this stuff makes it feel and look so much better. I haven't noticed a reduction in wrinkles, but I really haven't used it long enough to expect that. I knocked off one star for two reasons, apparently this particular eye cream has been discontinued and the price. It is roughly around -$40-$50ish which is really expensive. I am glad that there is enough product in the tube so it will last a long time, but that's typical of most eye creams. Great stuff!