BY GENESIS TODAY

Kidney, Bladder & Urinary Health features an exclusive juice concentrate from the finest cranberries. This unique product contains no preservatives or refined sugars making it ideal for healthy drinks, tropical smoothies and fresh fruit juices. It can be adjusted according to your personal taste. If it is too sour when reconstituted, simply add stevia or natural fruit juice. It can also be used as a delicious topping for yogurt, sorbet, fruit and desserts! see more...

• Does this actually taste good?2 Answers
  • How does this product taste? Is it sour?1 Answers
  • Does this really work? Is there a lot of sugar in it?1 Answers
Genesis Today Kidney Bladder & Urinary Health 8 fl oz
  • "I'm always drinking cranberry juice in hopes it will help with UTI's but this looks like a better alternative. " in 3 reviews
  • "I have drank this for a uti and it really helped I didn't have any more trouble, it made my uti go away.And i still drink it to help not get another one! " in 1 review
Mallory W.
Ashtabula, OH
lorena b.
I've tried this a couple times during a cleanse, it's very bitter for me so it was tough trying to take it down but I believe it actually works.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I don't really like the taste of this product, but I use it regularly to prevent UTI's. It was recommended by my doctor.
Miranda V.
I unfortunately get a lot of utis and this stuff is a miracle worker! It helps me within two days! Great product!
Meegan S.
Hamlin, Ny
This really helped me when i had a UTI, i didn't take any other medication and it made it go away! Would recommend!
Lois G.
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
I have drunk this for a uti and it really helped I didn't have any more trouble it made my uti go away.
Raven S.
Edgemere, MD
Great product, helps relieve UTI and kidney infections. Great alternative to cranberry juice
Michelle R.
I have never used this but i should!! i get UTIs all the time and this would probably help
Sandra M.
University Pl, WA
As with all the products from Genesis, super high quality and very effective.
Ashley B.
Morganton, NC
Does this actually taste good?
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Anyone else use this.
Dawn D.
Is this stuff recommended for issues like kidney stones?
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anyone tried this with actual bladder infections???
Jaymee J.
Visalia, CA
How does this product taste? Is it sour?