BY GENES

Genes Vitamin E Creme Swiss Collagen Complex Moisturizing Crme. Genes Vitamin E Creme Swiss Collagen Complex Moisturizing Creme for Dry and Sensitive Skin 16 oz Genes Vtamin E Swiss Collagen Complex Creme, for dry and sensitive skin, contains biologically compatible amounts of Vitamin E, A, and D plus Panthenol and Allantoin. Vitamins A, D, and E are found in healthy skin. All three play a very important role in the healthy maintenance of the skin There is considerable scientific data to indicate that when used in the proper combination with other elements, Vitamin E has been responsible for the reduction of skin lesions and the appearance of softer, clearer, less dry skin. It appears to revive and protect the skin's freshness and vitality. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
OMG!! This creme is amazing! I forgot I had purchased it and somehow it got pushed back in the cupboard in the bathroom. Just the other day I came across it and I was in heaven once again! Yeah the smell isn’t one of lavender or roses or ocean fresh but get over it & grow up. There are plenty of lotions out there that CLAIM to do what this creme ACTUALLY does and they smell oh so pretty but they don’t deliver. This creme can be used from your face all the way down to your heels. It softens your heels and elbows, moisturizes your skin and is safe to use on your face. This creme helps fight fine lines and wrinkles and diminish acne & scars. It’s a 16oz jar so it’s a big jar and just a dab goes a long ways. And to be honest, in my opinion, it doesn’t smell bad. I think once you get to using it, you actually begin to love the natural scent. My skin has never been so soft. I love the way it makes my skin feel super soft, so feminine. And my fiancé used it on his hands and it’s made a tremendous difference on his dry cracked hands. They were so dry that they were actually becoming painful. He is a welder and works outside so his hands are exposed to the elements and the heat of weld burn. Seriously, this is top of the line creme! Highly recommend it.
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
This is a wonderful moisturizer. My skin is dry and I use it everyday. Even before applying makeup I use this product as a moisturizer. This is far best cream I have ever used. Got it from Sams club., using it from 4years now and has given me best results👌
shruthidandamudi D.
Irving, TX
I love this product so so much! I purchased it not knowing what it not knowing how I was going to feel about it, but it was amazing and I have repurchased a lot so far!! It is by far my favorite lotion I have used!!
Natalie H.
Bedford, TX
This product is amazing! I have been suffering from horrible eczema on my hands during this winter season, and nothing helped to heal my skin as well as this creme. I put it on before bed and woke up with smooth hands! Honestly this is a miracle worker! Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a hydrating lotion
Tayler M.
Mandan, ND
I started using this when I moved back up to North Dakota.

I use it everyday after I shower and it’s made a huge difference! My skin looks and feels good!

My only complaint is that the smell isn’t so good, but everything else is amazing. I would highly recommend!
katherine k.
TIFTON
Very thick lotion I love to put this on my whole body after getting out of the shower it moisturizes my skin& leave it feeling great the only thing is don't put too much on or it will make you turn white until it soaks in
Bettina B.
Newport
The BEST PRODUCT EVER. This is my “magic cream”. I have used this product for ten + years. I had very bad eczema and a dermatologist gave this cream to me... and it has gone away. I use this for sunburns and anything you can think of... it fixes it all.
Niki W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using the lotion for years and I do mean years. this lotion has a lighten up my stretch marks and also moisturizes my.skin pretty good but I think the trick to the left it is that you really have to use this lotion straight out the shower and have damp skin in order for it to work properly or else if it's so thick it is actually just sit right on top of your skin and your skin will absorb some of it but then your looks super early so if you're going to use this lotion is best if you use it straight out the shower rub it in with your body being damp or with a little bit of water and it works wonders and not only have they got rid of my stretch marks it has gotten rid of the roughness on the tip of my elbows
Victoria H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This was recommend to me and after reading reviews decided to buy it. Found it at sams for $8 I've used half of it so far I've had this about 3 months. The scent is like for an older lady. But does moisture I think it works best at night tho Bc it is very greasy! I applied it alone in the morning I had to dab excess product off Bc my
Face looked greasy/sweaty. I didn't like the look now I mix this with a little bit of another moisture and apply but apply it regularly at night. If you have acne prone skin I wouldn't recommend this I feel this product has prevented my breakouts from clearing completely and may have caused more pimples, works well on the body tho mixed with my Lotion great hydration all day. But I wouldn't buy this product again.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My sweet hubby brought this home from Sam's wholesale store for me because he knows how much I love Vit E and how good it does on my skin and stretch marks. This product I apply right after my bath and it locks in all the moisture! It's a very large, filled to the tippie top thick yellowish color cream that feels luxurious. You really need this if you have dry skin!!!
Ashley O.
Has anyone used this before?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What do you think? Yes or No?
Where do I get this product in Cameroon?