BeautyHairHair ProductsGeneric Value Products
Tea Tree Oil Shampoo Compare to Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo 338 oz

by Generic Value Products

GVP Generic Value Products Tea Tree Oil Shampoo provides stimulation to help promote healthy hair and leave a pure fresh feeling.

What’s your opinion about this product? How does it compare to the real thing ?
How does this compare to the real deal??
How is this at relieving itchy dry scalp?? Worth it or not?
Start your review of Generic Value Products Tea Tree Oil Shampoo Compare to Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo 33.8 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Whitney S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I started using this product about 2 months ago. I love the smell, really fresh, and it makes my hair soft! The conditioner is great too. Also can't beat the great deal!
Vanessa D.
Highland, CA
I've been using this shampoo for year! I have alopecia arreata and this shampoo helped my hair grow back faster and healthier! You can't beat the price either!!
Brittany I.
Y'all! This shampoo is awesome! Ive been using this for about 6 months now and I always get compliments on how shiny and clean my hair looks. The mint gives a nice cooling effect when washing your hair which is an added bonus.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Generics is a great alternative to some of the high end products that are just a bit to pricey. This tea tree shampoo smells wonderful and works just like the original. The packaging isn't the best but I really like the products.
LaToya T.
pickerington, oh
I absolutely love this shampoo! it gives a great tingle and cleanses very well. i love the scent as well. i love paul mitchell products and this was a close enough shampoo!
Ingrid B.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Great value! I stock up and get an even better deal at Sally’s Beauty when they have sales on their Generic line (usually buy 2 get one free) I like this shampoo when I want to ensure my hair is free of product buildup, it invigorates your scalp and leaves it feeling tingly and cool! I also have some hair loss ever since I had my kids, so I feel it helps stimulate hair growth. I use my romaine foam after the shower after using this shampoo as well. #haircare #scalp #hairloss #growth #long #hair
Paige B.
Creedmoor, NC
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This has been a staple of mine for years. I absolutely love the GVP line from Sally’s. This product has the same ingredients as the brand it “dupes”. Literally the best thing for dry, itchy, or dandruffy scalp. I swear by this.
Rebecca S.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
EXACTLY the same as the Paul Mitchell shampoo. It’s one of the only shampoos that leaves my hair soft. Feels amazing on my scalp. The only point off is for irritating my skin, although I am very sensitive.
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Generic Value Products Tea Tree Oil Shampoo Compare to Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo 33.8 oz. uploaded by Joselyn V.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
First used this product at my moms house and fell in love with if after first use! My Hair felt so damn clean it feels like it takes off all the junk of dirt, sweat, and product build up! I love that it makes my head feel tingly and is so inexpensive I bought two bottles my first purchase !
Amber A.
I have tried both the actual Paul Mitchell tea tree oil shampoo/conditioner prior to buying the generic version and the formula is the same and half the price. Helps cleanse my scalp and hair from impurities/build up. I usually have greasy hair but when using this shampoo/conditioner I am able to go longer between washes now. I highly recommend.