Generic Value Products GVP Volume Building, Oil Control & Finishing Spray Compare to Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray 6

BY GENERIC VALUE PRODUCTS

GVP Volume Building, Oil Control & Finishing Spray Compare to Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray 6 see more...

Breanna R.
I used this product instead of Kenra’s Dry Texture Spray. I like the product. I think it’s comparable to Kenra’s product: it smells great, has great hold and doesn’t make hair look oily. My only problem is I’ve had 2 cans, and they’ve both jammed, leaving me with a half full can I can’t use because it won’t spray anymore. If the cans I had wouldn’t do that, I’d love this product, because for the money, it does a great job!
Amanda G.
Freaking love this stuff. Especially if I lightly tease before using it. Anytime I’m going somewhere and need good hair, I use this stuff. It holds. Does leave a little bit of a residue behind, but totally worth buying again. It a staple for my fine hair.
micaela o.
Does not leave hair oily or crunchy like some hairspray does. Pretty comparable to the name brand. Gives hair volume while still holding curls or whatever style