BY GENERIC VALUE PRODUCTS

Experience pure refreshment with GVP Tea Tree Oil Shampoo that stimulates the scalp to help promote healthy hair. Compare to: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Care Special Shampoo and save!

• How does this compare to the real deal??1 Answers
  • How is this at relieving itchy dry scalp?? Worth it or not?3 Answers
  • I recently colored my hair blonde and I am looking for a ...1 Answers
Sarah G.
You get this at Sally's and it's great even though it's generic. Teatree is great if you deal with dandruff and helps get rid of it and it smells great.
Dana L.
Anything with tea tree oil helps keep lice away!!! plus it makes you hair feel soft and shiny! But some tea tree oil products have a very stongg smell
Jennifer F.
My husband has to use this. It is the only thing that keeps his oily hair under control. It smells nice and works as well as the name brands.
Colleen M.
Foster, WV
This has a amazing feeling when rubbing your scalp and also helps with dandruff. The smell is not the greatest but it is well worth it.
Mia S.
Glenn heights, TX
It has a good mint smell and it detailed my hair and it's always in a big bulk so it lasts me for months so I don't have to buy so much
Sol V.
I love this product. This works great for oily hair and dandruff. Tea tree oil smells amazing. It will get your hair so super clean.
Amelia S.
Just as great as the expensive paul mitchell tea tree brand but for a cheaper and much more appealing price with even better results!
Ivy B.
Lucedale, MS
At first it works really well, but still doesn't compare to the more pricey brands. I have oily hair and dandruff. I used daily.
Danica R.
Lemoore , CA
Keep the lice away from the kids with this! One of the best recommendation I was ever given. Use it ever night on my little ones.
Hannah M.
This is just as good as the real Paul Mitchell product! Feels amazing on the scalp and works the same as the real stuff!
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Where can I find this stuff
Julissa C.
I heard a lot about this products but my concern is if it's really good on curly hair?
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
How is this at relieving itchy dry scalp?? Worth it or not?
Brooke T.
I recently colored my hair blonde and I am looking for a violet shampoo. Would anybody recommend this brand? Is it safe on hair and affordable?
Kaitlyn S.
panama city beach
How does this compare to the real deal??