BY GENERIC VALUE PRODUCTS

Experience pure refreshment with GVP Tea Tree Oil Shampoo that stimulates the scalp to help promote healthy hair. Compare to: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Care Special Shampoo and save!

• How does this compare to the real deal??1 Answers
  • How is this at relieving itchy dry scalp?? Worth it or not?3 Answers
  • I recently colored my hair blonde and I am looking for a ...1 Answers
Vanesa M.
Lamont, CA
Never really tried this exact one but I have tried a leave in conditioner and it did miracles to my really damaged bleached hair. I'd recommend the conditioner to anyone. Get the shampoo as well, they'll probably work even better together.
LaToya T.
pickerington, oh
I absolutely love this shampoo! it gives a great tingle and cleanses very well. i love the scent as well. i love paul mitchell products and this was a close enough shampoo!
Abigail V.
Great dupe for high end hair care products! Love it so much, I use it every single day and I also use it with all of the other product that it offers in that line!
Whitney S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I started using this product about 2 months ago. I love the smell, really fresh, and it makes my hair soft! The conditioner is great too. Also can't beat the great deal!
sandra p.
Champlin, MN
Sallys is not licensed to sale the paul mitchell packaging but it is the same exact thing ingredients are compared on the bottle side by side very good product and money saver
De'Shounda R.
Cahokia, IL
This shampoo was a survival find. It never leaves my scalp dry or itchy. surprisingly it didn't strip my hair of needed nutrients. Best shampoo I've used in a while.
Tabitha L.
I was having problems woth my scalp this stuff did some wonders and saved me. Its really invigorating to your scalp
Vanessa D.
Highland, CA
I've been using this shampoo for year! I have alopecia arreata and this shampoo helped my hair grow back faster and healthier! You can't beat the price either!!
Sarah G.
You get this at Sally's and it's great even though it's generic. Teatree is great if you deal with dandruff and helps get rid of it and it smells great.
Dana L.
Anything with tea tree oil helps keep lice away!!! plus it makes you hair feel soft and shiny! But some tea tree oil products have a very stongg smell
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Where can I find this stuff
Julissa C.
I heard a lot about this products but my concern is if it's really good on curly hair?
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
How is this at relieving itchy dry scalp?? Worth it or not?
Brooke T.
I recently colored my hair blonde and I am looking for a violet shampoo. Would anybody recommend this brand? Is it safe on hair and affordable?
Kaitlyn S.
panama city beach
How does this compare to the real deal??